30

Chapter 30: A Copy of the Pit Daddy (1)

"Let's finish the copy first." The sixteenth prince suddenly said, "Let's go."

"Wait, we should go back and find out what happened." The eighteenth prince was still in shock, and this situation that was suddenly attributed to the anti-government alliance really made his brain a little reactive, and it was really difficult to say what the consequences would be. The eighteenth prince has not forgotten why he appeared in this game, and he is so upright that he is immersed in it almost every day, so where is the spirit to make a copy of this or something, he can't compare with his old brother, his status is detached, and no one cares about it.

"I can't go back now." A penny did not glance at Banxia, the situation changed after he joined, so the question is still on him, why they suddenly became anti-government organizations, you have to ask him after all, as for the consequences, it has become a fact that there is no way to change it.

The sixteenth prince ignored their entanglement, pulled half a summer, two people passed into the copy first, and the other four looked at each other: "It's useless for us to entangle now, or follow half a summer and feel the situation from him." I am the big girl frowning.

"This is the real BT character!" My lover didn't love me, but exclaimed with interest.

"Fortunately, being in this copy can block out all external contacts, and I think our current communication channels should all be 'hello'." A penny did not remind a word.

The eighteenth prince only felt a bitterness in his mouth, and his scalp was numb and cold: "I actually became the soldier of Chulia Dam Vosimok." He muttered.

Several people blackened at the same time, and followed into the copy without a sound.

The rapid change of the scene made Banxia too uncomfortable, but the change in this instant was too great. One moment they saw a frozen northern scenery, but the next moment they seemed to be in the south of the fireworks in March, where the mountains and waters are beautiful, the scenery is beautiful, and in the clear lake in the distance, there are clearly girls in ancient clothes singing and groaning, and the half-summer is not a surprise but a hellish expression.

"This is the so-called Snow Land Maze?" Banxia muttered as he looked at Sixteen Gongzi and asked. The name is also too misleading, who can tell him why there is such a bright spring scene in the name of a snowy land, which seems to be three points more beautiful than the Medicine King Valley.

"Quest dungeon, different time and space in the game, so don't fuss." Eighteen Gongzi said with a dry smile.

"This is the Slender West Lake on the outskirts of Chiba Castle, and legend has it that Chiba City has the title of the small Jiangnan outside Cyprus, and it itself is on the largest oasis outside Cyprus." I am a big girl sighing, although I have seen this scenery many times, it is still very amazing.

"It's a bit out of tune." Banxia couldn't help but mutter, or am I the big girl that is the explanation? He seemed to be even more confused.

"Chiba Castle is a lost city, and the Sky Fox restored it here as a copy map." The sixteenth prince seemed to see the doubts in Banxia's heart, and simply explained him deeply, but let me be the big girl and the others look at him again, this person is really lonely and smelly to this extent.

"I'm sorry, but the crisscrossing between the game and reality really makes me a little confused." Banxia still looked rather unimpressed.

"It's good to get used to it." Eighteen Gongzi shook his head.