40

Chapter 40: Two Thousand Years of Distance

"Even I don't believe it?" The sixteenth prince did not hide his displeasure this time.

This made Banxia stunned, but in the end he just sighed. If you make it clear to your family, do you want to choose someone you trust in the game? This made him a little unsure, after all, he never mentioned his true origin to the ginseng doll.

"You can all bring things here to life." Banxia said not a question but an affirmative sentence, which seemed to convey something implicitly.

Although the sixteenth prince sensed that his tone was wrong, it was too difficult for him to find out the true origin of Banxia from just one sentence. So at the moment, he just put his doubts in his heart, but said on his lips: "Of course, how to say that this is also a fifth space with extremely complete conditions in all aspects, and if it migrates to the universe in the future, this will be a major space carrying station."

For these new terms, Banxia really didn't have the initial interest in inquiring, so he just stayed for a while, smiled, and felt a hint of relief: "But I can't take anything out." "What

?" Sixteen Gongzi didn't seem to hear clearly, or thought he had misheard.

Banxia glanced at him, and then said slowly, "You heard correctly.

"Impossible." The sixteenth prince said with great surprise.

Although it is a bit dangerous, in fact, this game can even people enter and exit at will through special channels, how can he not even get things in reality.

"Nothing is impossible in this world." Banxia said lightly.

"It must be because of the negative contribution value brought by the identity of Chulia Damor Vosimok, which limits you from bringing the physical objects in the game to reality." Sixteen Gongzi suddenly thought of this explanation, and it was 100% likely.

Banxia was stunned, whether there was a reason for this, he really couldn't tell. It's just that if it's really for this reason, then the ginseng doll given to him by the system, how can he not bring out the game? The system clearly tells him that the ginseng doll he can bring to use in reality. Thinking about this question, I naturally asked it.

It's just that this makes the sixteenth prince even more puzzled, what does Banxia mean by this? Do you think that the explanation you just explained is wrong? Or maybe the very way he talks about it is a bit puzzling. Is he explaining why he can't meet himself in reality? What does this have to do with the reality that he can't get things out?

No, under what circumstances the physical object cannot get reality, what he just said should be regarded as a reason, but in addition to this, there is a more likely reason, that is, he himself was born from and can only exist in this game of artificial intelligence.

Thinking of this possibility, Sixteen Gongzi was shocked. If this is the case, it does not mean that all this is a bureau set up by the Galactic Alliance government, a chain of bureaus that may lead to the remnants of the anti-party led by Chulia Damor Vosimok, so all the information about Banxia currently in the game is false.

What is the matter with him now giving himself such a cryptic reminder? Is it a manifestation of demutable intelligent life? Impossible, absolutely impossible, Sixteen Gongzi's eyes were a little red. The possibility of half-summer being artificial intelligence is as low as the probability of Chulia Damor Wosimok escaping a black hole, not just low, but absolutely impossible.

The sixteenth prince suppressed the idea of this Fang Yetan. Fortunately, he denied himself, but he had to say that the imagination of others was as strong as his true strength.