26

Chapter Twenty-Six: Ironic Relationships

When he left the Fire Rhinoceros family, he returned with a full load in the middle of summer. Not to mention the plant seeds he was interested in, if it weren't for the lack of space to grow living things, he really wanted to take a few of them alive. The boss lady who woke up the most surprising thing in Banxia generously made him still not close his mouth.

Looking at the gold coin numbers in the package, he was a little silly with excitement, and finally he was no longer destitute. The golden look in the eyes made the face of the ginseng doll a little red, really TMD is a shame, now it's not just the two of them who are good.

"Xia Xia, are you exaggerating?" The ginseng doll really couldn't stand it, so she had to remind him more tactfully.

"Hey, doll, aren't we rich now? Therefore, there is no need for others to pay, and it is better to rely on people than to rely on what has come. Looking at the gold coin number in the bag, Banxia smiled.

The ginseng doll twitched and glanced at the sixteenth prince who was walking beside Banxia, but fortunately, people didn't seem to pay attention to it at all. However, Xia Xia can't save some face for himself in front of the Great God. He didn't know that the sixteenth prince was indeed a great god-level figure to him, but to Banxia, he was no different from an ordinary passerby, and he bravely interpreted the true meaning of the phrase that an ignorant is fearless.

"Where are we going now?" Banxia finally took his gaze back from his gold coin number and turned to Sixteen Gongzi.

When the three left, the orangutan said that he wanted the people of the clan to send them, but the sixteenth prince refused. Banxia was originally seriously dissatisfied, but I don't know what the sixteenth prince said in his ear, so he immediately refused the free mount provided by the fire rhinoceros clan with a smile, and followed the sixteenth prince to conquer this ice field on two legs.

"You said you were going to take me to pick snow lotuses, didn't you forget?" Even though he knew something about his temperament, seeing this expressionless face, Banxia was still a little dissatisfied. Still not used to it, he sighed in his heart, instead of opposing him, it was better to let the eighteenth prince accompany him. It's just that fortunately what he thinks in his heart now is not known by the people in front of him, or he doesn't know how much disaster it has caused.

"One more day away." The sixteenth prince spoke slowly.

"A day's journey?" Banxia repeated, because he had misheard: "Don't tell me that the two of us are going to walk this day on two legs?" The

sixteenth prince raised his eyebrows and did not speak, but his expression gave him a very positive answer, and after thinking about it, he added: "It is the depths of the snowy plateau, and there is no transportation, so we can only walk by our feet."

"Then go yourself." Banxia Mari turned around and walked back, fortunately, it was not long before he left the Fire Rhinoceros clan, and it should be very simple to go back and let the bull boss send the ox to send him out of this snowy plateau.

The ginseng doll was stunned to watch Banxia's sharp movements of hands and feet, and was speechless for a while. And the sixteenth prince didn't seem to hear or see what Banxia said or did, and still walked forward easily. On the contrary, Banxia did not take two steps, as if he had hit a ghost, not only did he no longer move forward, but he seemed to be held by someone and fell backwards by the collar.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Banxia was shocked and angry, and soon retreated to the sixteenth prince, but the evil force still did not stop, and it seemed to continue. He couldn't help but use his hands and feet in embarrassment, and suddenly wrapped himself around the sixteenth prince, and roared loudly: "You quickly let go of me."