79

Chapter Seventy-Nine: The Bearded

"You can say it." Not a question but an affirmative sentence. Sixteen looked at the beard lightly, and didn't seem to take people to heart at all.

"Sixteen or sixteen, asking for someone is also such a domineering look." The bearded man was not annoyed either, and looked at him with a smile. But if an attentive person looks closely, he will see that the smile on the bearded man's face does not reach the bottom of his eyes. Those eyes covered in messy hair were full of cruelty and hideousness, and they looked like they had a feud with Sixteen.

Sixteen smiled coldly and didn't speak, just waiting for his reply.

"I still want to ask that old question." The bearded man's expression sank, and the pain that flashed on his face made him look a little more desolate.

"People have been dead for so long, not to mention that I answered you a long time ago, and you don't have to pester me to ask this question anymore." Sixteen said indifferently.

The bearded man stared at Sixteen intently, and slowly a weird smile flashed on his face, and it seemed that the person only instantly regained calm: "I don't know if I killed this person, what will happen to you?" After a pause, he continued with a smile: "Of course, maybe in the eyes of your sixteenth young man, everyone is as humble as an ant, even this person is no exception, but I don't know where he made your sixteenth young man look at it, so that everyone in the outside world said that you don't even want children for your lover."

"You can't kill him." Sixteen suddenly said, "You stayed by Banxia's side for five hours, isn't it just to explore the bottom of Banxia?" So what can you find? The

bearded man looked stunned: "How about we try it?"

"Chulia Dam Wosimok deserve to die, but I didn't kill you all here, you move his finger today, I'll let all of you be buried, or will we both give it a try?" Sixteen said lightly.

The bearded hand froze, even though he was prepared in his heart, but hearing Sixteen's cold and heartless words still made him a little shocked. It was too difficult to see if he was laughing from his face, but it was too difficult to see something on that indifferent face, not to mention that Sixteen's next words completely knocked the bearded man's heart into the bottom of the lake.

"It starts with the Snow Labyrinth."

The bearded man seemed to be shocked, but soon the smile on his face became deeper and deeper, and he said to Sixteen with mockery: "It turns out that it is not only me who has fallen, but Sixteen Young Master has also learned to threaten people." However, I really did not dare to offend you, so I returned it to you without moving. It's just that even if I don't kill him today, do you think you can still live to hold this apocalyptic city today? Saying

that, he actually pushed Banxia out, Sixteen carefully supported him, just tapped his eyebrows, and the person woke up quickly. When the bearded man saw Sixteen's action, his heart was shocked, but he didn't expect that just at once, Sixteen saw through his little tricks, which made his heart couldn't help but be very frustrated.

The man in front of him was a pervert, he knew it from the first time they met. Later, he saw with his own eyes that his master had to choose his death without blood, so the bearded man never dared to underestimate the person in front of him. It's just that this person seems to exist to fight people, and no matter how hard he tries, he will always only bow his head in front of this person. He thought that his strength had improved fast enough in the past two years, but just a casual glance and a casual little bit broke the hands and feet he had painstakingly moved in that young man's sea of knowledge, which made his mouth full of bitterness.