50

Chapter 50: Robbed

Eighteen was one step late, he remembered that he still had urgent matters to explain clearly, and hurried online only to find that he was too late. Banxia had already taken the two mission items of the moonlight city and left first, but he also left a message, saying that he had returned to the Miracle Forest and that something had happened for the ginseng doll to contact him.

"How can you let him go alone?" Eighteen shouted without great dissatisfaction.

Yiqian is not the financial director of Moonlight Lanting, yes, and also serves as Eighteen's personal assistant, once he is not there, everything is not handled for him.

"Legs are on him, can I stop him if he wants to go?" Yi Qian replied without anger: "You didn't stay with Sixteen, what are you doing here?" "Sixteen's temper, except for Eighteen's ability to say a few words, is that the face of the Mo family will not be given.

The prenatal examination two days ago was still very healthy, and two days later it was infected with the apocalyptic virus, and if Banxia's diagnosis is not wrong, it is completely impossible that there is no cat greasy in it. In order to prevent Sixteen from causing irreparable damage in anger, Eighteen had to be persuaded by his side.

It's not that Sixteen's temper is very explosive, and with his indifferent nature, he really can't imagine the appearance of a volcanic eruption. But because of this too calm nature, Sixteen once indifferently almost destroyed the Galactic Alliance government, for the sake of the harem that the Galactic Alliance government built for him. Although both sides eventually took a step back, Sixteen's indisputable nature still left everyone with a nightmare.

"There is news that people who have fallen to heaven have recently appeared in the Holy Capital, and I am afraid that the half summer will fall into their hands." Eighteen said angrily, "This matter is left to you, be sure to contact him and protect his safety." If his diagnosis is correct, you know how important he is to us.

"If it's important, you'd better find out his identity in reality." A penny said without frowning.

"In order to find out his origin, the people of our bee department have mobilized, but there is no news, what else can we do?" Eighteen's face was a little heavy: "I'll go first, I'm afraid Sixteen will give those people a nest." Thinking of this, I was immediately anxious, and hurriedly got off the line.

Yiqian did not sigh, busy letting people contact Banxia, but he was also one step late. When the ginseng doll said that he couldn't even contact Banxia, his heart immediately sank to the bottom.

"He's online, but something blocks contact with me." The ginseng doll's little face was full of worry.

It is not wrong to fall into heaven, there is no rush and regret for a penny, but there is no way to do it for a while.

And at this time, Banxia also proved that the people of the Moonlight Lanting did not guess wrong, he was indeed robbed by someone. It's just that he doesn't know that the person who took him was a man who fell into heaven.

Originally prepared to teleport directly back to the Miracle Forest, but Banxia was really in a bad mood, he thought that his dejected person went back, wouldn't it be a sad manifestation in the eyes of others, so the previous refusal must be misunderstood, he really didn't want to see the sympathy in the eyes of those people, KAO, what exactly sympathized with him, he thought with annoyance.

I have this idea, so I am not in a hurry to go back, not to mention returning to the Miracle Forest alone, such a quiet place, I will only let myself really think twice, it is better to feel the noisy atmosphere on the street of Shengdu. I remember the last time I went shopping, it seems that I saw a seed store coming, although I didn't go in, but the decoration outside the store was very strange, which made him careful, and I didn't find time for a while, so I took this opportunity to take a look.