48

Chapter 48: Confession

Seeing that the sixteenth prince was not embarrassed as imagined, the two looked at each other, and they chose to avoid talking about the previous confession. Banxia wanted to pretend to be confused, no matter what, he would not have any emotional relationship with the sixteenth prince. And what the sixteenth prince thinks in his heart is no one can know, but at this time, he is facing Banxia, if the previous events have not happened, the usual can no longer be ordinary, that is, Banxia is a little trance, thinking about whether the previous thing was just his own Nanke dream.

"It's lively?" His words have always been concise, and it is really difficult to understand the meaning of his words if it is not familiar to others.

"You saw it all?" Banxia was slightly surprised.

The sixteenth prince shook his head: "The person who just saw the moonlight pouring out of the city?

"Why are these things going to be so popular?" Banxia was very dissatisfied, and the leakage of his mission was just that, but how did his rejection of the sixteenth prince make everyone know, isn't this to make trouble for him?

"I made a joke with them, but I didn't expect it to be taken seriously." Sixteen smiled bitterly, he knew that Banxia, who was online again, would definitely come to him to settle accounts after hearing the news.

Banxia glared at him, how exactly this joke would make people misunderstand like this, although in fact all these things are true, but Banxia also knew that the sixteenth prince would never say such a faceless thing, but he didn't expect to be misunderstood in the end.

"How come so many people are suddenly interested in the treasure of Chulia Damor Vosimok?" Banxia couldn't help but frown and ask.

"I have always been very interested, I know that "The End of the World" has this hidden mission, but no one has triggered it, I originally thought that it was the reason why the level was not enough, but now it seems that there should be something else in it." Sixteen's brows also frowned slightly, he had not recognized the seriousness of this matter before, and now it was too late to prevent it.

Banxia was a little confused, but he didn't ask further, it was useless to get tangled up in the matter, but when it went online again, the atmosphere in the game felt a lot more tense to be true, so I asked this question.

Unexpectedly, after hearing this question, the sixteenth prince's already very cold expression became even more solemn: "The construction of the apocalyptic city needs to speed up the progress, and some insiders say that the doomsday trial procedure has been initiated.

"Huh?" It was strange that Banxia, who was already half-tuned, could understand it.

The sixteenth prince took a deep look at him, and he saw that Banxia was weak. But thinking about it, he actually didn't have to hide too much in front of the sixteenth prince, he knew so many of his secrets, and it was nothing if this veil was broken in the end. Banxia was thinking about whether to talk to him in detail, and after saying it, it would be better to reduce his burden, in fact, he thought more that he would not have to bother so much from now on, and if he didn't understand, he could just find him directly.

In fact, this idea shows that Banxia has subconsciously regarded the sixteenth prince as the person he trusts the most, if there is no emotional factor, it is really deceptive, but it is a pity that because of a distance of two thousand years, he subconsciously ignores the existence of all emotional factors, which can also be regarded as a means of self-deception!

Sixteen Gongzi had to continue to explain: "This game is divided into three stages, and we are now in the final rescue stage before the end of the first stage. It's just that our current performance is not satisfactory, so if the doomsday judgment procedure starts, with our current results, we can't save the apocalyptic outbreak, and the atmosphere in the game is tense that should be. Banxia