25

Chapter 25 Rewards and Cooperation

"Awake?" Without looking back, his voice asked in an extremely cold voice.

Banxia was already sleepy-eyed, and people were confused and didn't know what night it was, but they were suddenly poured out by this sound. The eyes opened, and what I saw was a slender back, even if it was unfamiliar, but people were standing in front of them, they still knew, but how could this person be here?

"Why are you here?" He asked with a frown.

He felt that this person had been pushing his nerve limits since the first time they met, and no one in the world had ever made him so angry.

The room where Banxia rested should be specially used by the fire rhino clan to entertain guests, so the furnishings in the room were very human, completely different from the room he had seen before that the fire rhinoceros tribe used to rest. Although the so-called room is just an ice cave, and the ice cave has no door, only an ice curtain hangs at the entrance of the cave, but how to say that when he is resting, he does not tell him, this person is really rude, so he can't be blamed for being so angry.

The sixteenth prince was sitting cross-kneeled on a sofa in the room reading a book, and after hearing Banxia's very displeased voice, he slowly turned around and looked back at him: "Follow me back." "Completely ignored Banxia's problem, and righteously and righteously said to Banxia.

And the tone of these words made Banxia feel indescribable in his ears, as if he was making an awkward relationship and a very good friend, and he was the one who was vexatious.

Although he has plans to cooperate with the Mo family, he wants to force others is two different things, so the words of the sixteenth prince are like adding fuel to the fire, and the successful Banxia, who was already very annoyed, is now even more angry and grinning, and he can't wait to go up and give him two slaps.

"If I'm not mistaken, the Medicine King Valley was recycled by the system, you are all poor now, where will I go back with you?" Banxia said angrily.

"The system has compensation." Sixteen Gongzi said lightly.

"If it's Medicine King Valley, I might go back with you, because there are things I'm interested in, but now I really don't know where you came from with such great confidence to let me go back with you, I remember I didn't promise to join your Moonlight Lan Pavilion!" And I remember that we are not acquainted either, so don't say your words so ambiguously. Banxia said with some mockery, and said this more and more unkindly.

"Let's talk about the conditions." It's a pity that Banxia's repeated jumping feet didn't seem to have half a sound for the sixteenth prince. The people's expressions were still indifferent, looking at Banxia's gaze like an incomparably kind elder who patiently tolerated the vexatious junior, making Banxia angry to the root of his teeth, but helpless. Against him, no matter how much anger he had, it was like a punch to the cotton, and he was half angry, and the people were indifferent.

"Huh?" Banxia is not only angry but also extremely impatient, this person's words make people feel like listening to the book of heaven, and saying a few more words can exhaust him.

The ginseng doll, who had been in a wait-and-see state, couldn't help sighing, if he was half-summer, he would also have to be angry and half dead by such a sixteenth prince. He pulled Banxia's sleeve, making Banxia, who had been ignoring him, look down at him who was sitting beside him: "What's wrong?"

"I don't think Xia Xia needs to be so angry." He sighed, and if it continued like this, his purpose seemed to be more and more distant from him.

Banxia looked at him, seemingly not understanding what he meant. However, he did not explain to him again, but also fired a cannon at the sixteenth prince.