28

Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Aftermath Will Be Indefinite

"Is there a secret?" Banxia asked Sixteen Gongzi in a low voice, forgetting that he was angry with him.

Sixteen Gongzi glanced at him: "You'll know later." "In front of people and this person is still a girl, he is really embarrassed to gossip.

He is embarrassed to gossip in front of others, but it does not prevent others from treating him as the protagonist of gossip. The small interaction between him and Banxia successfully made Eighteen Gongzi and the others round their eyes and open their mouths to swallow duck eggs. Is that the sixteenth prince? Is it the big boss in their memories that is as cold as ice and indifferent as the wind? Even his own brother Eighteen Gongzi couldn't answer a word in ten sentences, which was too challenging for their nerve limits.

"What copy is this?" Banxia glanced at them, ignoring everyone's strange looks, and set his gaze on the copy that was about to be dropped in front of him. He has played online games, and naturally he has made copies with friends in the game, and in general, he is still very interested in all kinds of game copies. I just don't know if the copy of this game will be the same as the game itself, but also have some differences, so I still look forward to it.

"So far, this copy has been very unpassed." The eighteenth prince snatched a sentence.

Isn't it normal that no one clears the level, Banxia is not without belly, he has not forgotten that the ginseng doll said that the snow ice field is the map after the hundred levels. Now the highest level of players in the game is only level fifty, and it is really strange that the next hundred level copies can be cleared if they are not completely destroyed.

Thinking of this, Banxia tuned out the rank list, it turned out that he was ranked fifth, and now he doesn't even enter the top ten, fortunately, he doesn't think very seriously of the level. Looking at the experience value has long exceeded the standard, it's a pity that the social contribution value is N hundred and eight thousand miles behind, so if you want to play the game in a normal way, he is afraid that he will never pass the thirty-sixth level mark.

"Is there anything special between level thirty-five and level thirty-six? Why did you start asking for social contribution value here? Banxia asked the sixteenth prince puzzled.

"The reality skill system can only be opened after level 36, so the social contribution value card is relatively strict." Sixteen Gongzi said lightly.

"What do you mean?" Half summer puzzled.

The sixteenth prince was choked by the series of small white questions in Banxia, hearing that it was one thing, but it was another thing when it really came across. The ginseng doll gloated at him, originally the work of this explanation was his, and now inexplicably let him 'grab' the past, if it was something else, the ginseng doll might still be jealous, but for this work, he raised his hands to agree with the sixteenth prince to take over.

Eighteen coughed twice: "Banxia, you get along well with my brother?" It

took only a quarter of an hour to meet, and the jaws of the four people couldn't be found when they landed, but for ridiculing the sixteenth prince, no one really dared except eighteen, after all, most of the people in the Moonlight Lanting were eighteen's subordinates, and there was no contact with the sixteenth prince before, so they only looked up to this great god-level figure.

This should have lasted forever, but now it is a bit difficult. The sixteenth prince who got along with Banxia suddenly fell from the height of the great god to the height of ordinary people, making them begin to accept incompetence a little.