109

Chapter 109: Treasure

What exactly will the treasure of Churia Damor Wosimok look like? Before he saw it, even a puppet like Sixteen, who had gone through countless storms and waves, would think about it, and when it was later related to Hull's control, it was Sixteen who became interested. He really wanted to see what kind of surprise the dead woman could bring him. On what basis, she would think that someone could control this space in Hull. Even he is interested, let alone others.

Therefore, when the group of Longmen, under the guidance of Banxia, finally stumbled through the ninth and tenth levels, the crowd was quiet and even the sound of breathing seemed to be heard. The treasure of Chulia Damor Vosimok has been rumored in the Galactic Alliance for an unknown number of years, and today they finally came to it, but the distance within reach made everyone feel a little more unbelievable in their hearts.

"Another ordinary wooden door." I don't know who was muttering in the crowd.

Yes, another ordinary wooden door, embedded in the thick cave wall. It's just so close, and so simple, that it makes everyone stop. There won't be any waves, everyone thought in their hearts.

"What will it look like?" Banxia looked at Sixteen and smiled.

"What do you say?" Sixteen didn't answer the rhetorical question and went back.

"It's going to amaze you." Banxia didn't know where the confidence came from, and smiled sixteen.

Amaze me? Sixteen chuckled in his heart, it was really a little difficult, although Chulia Damor Wosimok brought him a lot of surprises, but it was still difficult to make him all stunned. It's just that he suddenly remembered the maze he had just passed, but his certain heart was no longer certain.

Everyone stared at the wooden door, a door away, probably a distance between heaven and hell.

Long Men looked at Zuo Zongxuan beside him, but he shook his head: "I don't know how much has changed here, I really don't have the confidence to say what I know." It used to be nothing more than a cave and a bunch of amazing wealth, but now you believe it? The

dragon gate is silent, yes, is it really that simple? Perhaps the treasure of Chulia Danel Vosimok looks like this in most people's minds, but why is there so much uncertainty in his heart at this moment?

Thinking of this, the dragon gate walked to the door, took a deep breath, and put his hand on the door. Push forward hard, force, force, force, and the door doesn't move. A few more people were added, and the door of the thousand pounds should also be opened, but the ordinary wooden door in front of him did not change at all.

It was a sigh of relief, thinking that this should have been the feeling. Still impatiently scolding Chulia Damel Vosimok in her heart, this woman is really troublesome.

In the end, everyone's eyes fell back on Banxia, who cried and laughed: "I am familiar with the maze, and after passing the maze, I am very strange, and you can see me too much." However, I remember that when I broke into the maze, wasn't there a reward for clearing the level, and the permissions at all levels of opening the treasure announced by the system should be more than just a few jokes. The

crowd who was scolding his father and scolding his mother was quiet again, and his mood went up and down several times, making everyone more or less tired, so after listening to Banxia's words, although he thought of things that he ignored, he also knew that maybe he could push the door in front of him, but it was not as surprised as before.

And the dragon gate suddenly thought of a ten crucial thing, although the next few levels of authority fell into the hands of him, the captain, but the previous one was obtained for sixteen, so their fall to heaven was actually very passive. Although I don't know why Banxia wanted to help them this time, Longmen didn't think that Sixteen would treat them differently because of this, maybe it would be good not to fall into the hole. Thinking of this, I couldn't help but smile bitterly, but my eyes still looked at Sixteen.