72

Chapter 72: Chong Guan was angry and turned into a blue face

Because of the quarrel before the siege battle (it can also be regarded as a quarrel, this is Banxia's own definition of division), Banxia obediently followed the non-combatants in the apocalyptic city and withdrew from the city. Now Xanadu has unexpectedly become another base camp of the Moonlight Lan Pavilion, but in a few days, going again in half summer has changed greatly.

It is not that they wantonly destroy the environment to build various houses to meet their various requirements, but according to local conditions, they have built a lot of strange houses by taking advantage of the surrounding environment, and some even directly find the kind of towering trees and build tree houses on the trees, it seems that everyone has the consciousness to protect the environment.

If Banxia really obediently obeyed the arrangement, it would be too little to look at him. Taking advantage of the night's efforts, he used medicine to change his appearance, and when he looked at the face in the mirror, he couldn't recognize himself, so he mixed in with the crowd returning to the city and quietly sneaked back.

The city of the end of the world is now outrageously crowded, and Banxia can't help but be a little worried when looking at the crowds coming and going on the road but walking in a hurry, can they really find out if they are really mixed in with a traitorous sixteen eighteen? He didn't want to find the problem if he could find it, but Sixteen and Eighteen couldn't find it, how could this leader of the people still mix.

Banxia is thinking that it is suitable for him to go there, his real identity is definitely not Lu, although the people in the city are ten **** he does not know, but it does not prevent him from being known by others as a sixteen lovers. Before he could think of a reason, someone helped him solve the problem. He was arrested and directly assigned to serve as a garrison on the city wall on this side of the western city.

The Apocalyptic City built by the Moonlight Lanting is located at the junction of the Snowy Plateau and the Miracle Forest, in fact, this place is blessed, easy to defend and difficult to attack, which is also the biggest reason why they chose to build a city here. The city is sixteen designs, with his character can not design a very outrageous shape, a very ordinary square design, but if you underestimate him because of this, it is a big mistake, or everyone who sees the city of the end times for the first time will be deeply shocked.

Not to mention the appearance of the Apocalyptic City, let's look at its rise first. Because the southeast side is close to the Forest of Miracles, Sixteen cleverly took advantage of the situation and turned the Forest of Miracles into the back garden of the Apocalyptic City. They knew the uniqueness of the Miracle Forest, and even now they were only lost as soon as they stepped into its confines. Therefore, if anyone wants to attack the Apocalyptic City from these two sides, it is a dream.

So only the northwest side remained, but they were all protected by a ten-meter-high wall. This city wall is definitely not as simple as it appears on the surface, this is the intuitive feeling of standing on the west city wall in the middle of the summer.

Standing here made him feel very discordant. There are so many cities in reality, he really can't remember that city would erect such a high wall. What should have existed only in history will become a trend in the future? But think about it, it's possible. At least when the end of the world comes, if there is such a high and thick wall on the periphery of the city, then all kinds of zombies will definitely not be able to enter the city, and perhaps the future city wall will continue because of this.

"Brother which team?" Just as Banxia looked at all this and sighed with emotion, a bearded man interrupted his reverie.

"Which team?" Banxia was shocked in his heart, he didn't know the organization of the Moonlight Lan Pavilion, if someone really pursued him, he would only have to show his stuffing. Fortunately, this bearded man just wanted to talk, by the way.