96

Chapter 96: I will raise you

"Hand over the four items that fell on the moon." Longmen said lightly.

"That's impossible." Banxia refused: "I said that whoever it is, I will return it."

"Give them to." Sixteen took Banxia's words and said, "Moonlight City has formed an alliance with them, and you will return it to anyone."

"Huh?" Banxia was slightly stunned, if he remembered correctly, Longmen and the others were now rats crossing the street, and the moonlight city was still allied with it? Looking at the appearance of sixteen, it seems that it does not just refer to the appearance of the game.

Sixteen's words made Long Men and the others' faces sank, how did this person know about such a confidential matter. The biggest reason why they formed an alliance with Moonlight City, in addition to the same purpose of interests, was to preserve the strength of the ** alliance.

After the death of Chulia Damor Vosimok, the strength of the ** alliance fell again and again, and the moonlight fell because it was too wide in reality, and it was targeted by the government. And Long Men and the others were sent to the Military Law Hall because of the things in the game, and the anger against the Galactic Alliance could not be contained, so the two parties secretly contacted. The Fallen Heaven turned darkness into light, facing it head-on, and restraining the attention of the Galactic Alliance.

In fact, what they did was very successful, although the price paid was a little big, forcing them to fall into heaven and have no place to settle in reality, and had to enter Hull, but the strength of Moonlight City in reality was preserved. The Galactic Alliance was indeed concealed, but they didn't think that today's sixteen's understatement would turn all their hard work into naught. What worries them even more is whether this matter is also known to the Galactic Alliance government.

"I can't control what you do, but it's best not to happen again this time, I don't think you can bear the consequences." The expressionless sixteen glanced at them indifferently, and then beckoned to Banxia, like a puppy.

Banxia glared at him angrily, but he had no choice, just gently removed the dagger that Shangguan had placed on his neck with his hand, and then handed over the other four items as well.

"Give them the order to build the city." Sixteen spoke again.

"Hey, hey." Banxia was furious, even if he was not rare, this man could not tear down his platform in front of his former master.

It turned out that Banxia had previously satirized Longmen on the matter of building a city, and then concealed this item on this ground. It is understandable to build a city in this way and turn over the order, so Long Men and the others did not suspect him, but they did not think that they really let him exploit a loophole. At the moment, the gaze that shot towards Banxia was simply eager to swallow him a thousand times.

Banxia smiled in embarrassment and muttered: "Isn't it a joke with you, but I don't know that you are so easy to deceive, I believe whatever I say." Listening to these words in the ears of Long Men and the others, they successfully darkened everyone's faces a little. Banxia secretly stuck out his tongue, he knew that he had completely offended these people this time. But what about offending, he did not forget that they had indeed killed themselves before. He tossed his things to them, and walked lightly towards Sixteen.

"Why did you tear down my platform, they kidnapped me, can't I leave some interest?" Banxia complained and looked at sixteen.

Sixteen looked at the somewhat fried Banxia, and for some reason suddenly turned cloudy, and actually smiled at Banxia, and instantly flashed Banxia's eyes, making him sluggish. Sixteen was in a better mood, holding Banxia's hand, leading Banxia's head back without looking back: "I just do what you say."