13

Chapter XIII

If Banxia had been shocked by the ten-meter-high city wall of the Pole of the Capital, he was completely sluggish when he entered the city.

Kyōnoku is very lively, with bustling crowds showing its bustle and bustle, and the roadside shops are all there, in fact, these are not the biggest reasons for Banxia's consternation.

"Xia Xia, stayed?" The ginseng doll said with a grin: "I said that Jingzhiji is the most beautiful city in "The End of the World", didn't lie to you?" Mr. Sky Fox likes the ancient civilization of China the most, so this Jingzhiji is designed and built by Mr. Sky Fox by integrating many famous cities in history, not only in the game, but also in the Galactic Alliance can be called unparalleled in the world. Banxia

smiled bitterly, if the eighteenth prince was not around, he could ask the doubts in his heart without any care, but now that there were outsiders, some things could not be exposed to strangers, so he had to hide it.

"It seems to be true." It took half a sound and half a summer to squeeze out such a plausible sentence, and all the horror in his heart could only use such a simple sentence to pour out his complicated feelings.

"Really?" The eighteenth prince's eyes flashed, and he glanced at Banxia thoughtfully, this teenager gave him a very strange feeling, but the time spent together was too short, and this feeling could not be found.

"Banxia is wondering if this Jingzhiji is true or not?" The eighteenth prince smiled and asked, "This city is real. Banxia

looked at him half-speechless, what is true and what is false, Banxia is really a little confused now. Originally, this is a game, everything should be fake, but with his current experience, this definition does not seem to make sense, the ginseng doll said that those things that can be obtained in reality, he can't take it doesn't mean that others can't take it either, so now he is confused.

Everyone glanced at Banxia curiously, but did not explain anything for him. In their understanding, these are some things that even a three-year-old child should know, so Banxia naturally must not know, but anyone who can think that there are such strange things happening in this world, but the person in front of them really does not know anything.

"Is there something going on in Jingzhiji in the middle of summer?" The eighteenth prince suddenly asked.

"Nothing." Banxia still shook his head a little dumbfounded.

"So what's next for you?"

"Intending?" Banxia was slightly stunned, looking at the ginseng doll in his arms, and the ginseng doll was also dazed.

"Xia Xia, is it time for you to eat?" The ginseng doll immediately reminded as if remembering something.

From the first half-summer was forcibly taken offline due to hunger value, the task of reminder was put at the top of the day by ginseng dolls. Although the value of various attributes has also increased in Banxia due to the increase in level, the ginseng doll still does not dare to relax.

Banxia checked it in his mind, and he was indeed in danger again, sighed, eating and sleeping in the future is troublesome, what can I do?

The ginseng doll's gaze was on the eighteenth prince at this time, but can Banxia join their guild?

The eighteenth prince was secretly curious, could it be that this person really didn't have a penny on him? How is this possible? But I don't want to separate from him now, some things are better to know a little more, after all, it is rare to meet someone who interests him so much.