112

Chapter 112: Fanwai II Confession

The research of the apocalyptic virus has once again fallen into a bottleneck period, but Banxia is much calmer, in fact, he feels that if he really cracks the apocalyptic virus now, it will be called a strange. He has never been proud to the extent that he is unique in this world, not to mention that this is still related to the direction of historical development, so it is inevitable that he cannot study it, and he now has no previous persistence. After returning from the treasure, he became more and more sure that he should be careful in his words and actions.

As the man said: "I naturally know what the backtracking of time will trigger, and wouldn't it be more interesting that the butterfly effect will really trigger the extinction of human beings and be replaced by new species?"

Is

that person really himself? Although the time gap between the two is two thousand years, doesn't it mean that rivers and mountains are easy to change, and nature is difficult to shift? Banxia never thought that he would become such a hanger one day, so that's why he couldn't empathize.

If he really has the ability to change history, and also change the trajectory of historical development according to his wishes, will everything in the future, including his person, still exist? Is it true that as he said, the impact does not matter whether it is good or bad, and the current state of human existence is better than replaced by a new history? Banxia didn't know what would happen in the future that made him so cynical, but now he really didn't have the idea and courage to change everything.

What's more, these ideas are too illusory, making Banxia's head much bigger, but he can't decide what he wants to do. Go with the flow? Or deliberately change something.

What will become of yourself in two thousand years, the half summer before entering the game "Apocalypse" should not think about this question. When he broke up with Fu Yuelai, he just thought sadly about whether that person would remember him when he returned to dust a hundred years later. This is the longest he has thought of himself, and it is only a hundred years.

He is not the kind of person who loves to dream, but no matter what, he has read a few novels such as Xiuzhen, but he naturally won't do the stupid thing of combining fiction and reality. But now when all the illusions that circulated in the red dust became reality in front of him, he was not shocked, not shocked, but just dazed.

When he came face to face with his self two thousand years later, the dazedness in his heart turned into a variety of flavors, even though it was only an image left by that person. If outsiders were present, no one would say that the two people would be the same person, because there was no similarity at all. But because of this, Banxia is more sure that the person in that image is himself, or it can be said that he is himself two thousand years later. Because he is now in the game and his real self is not the slightest similar, it is no wonder that Sixteen has never seen his real self until now.

Two thousand years later, he did not become gray-haired and drooping, but he lost the youth of his youth, and finally grew up. The face that was mistaken for a girl by countless people became angular, toughness replaced the weakness of the past, depth replaced the innocence of the past, and no one would say that he was an unworldly teenager. Even if it is just an image, it is difficult to hide the traces of wind and frost for thousands of years, but on the other hand, whether time has really stopped on him, which makes him a little melancholy, a little sigh and a little confused. It's just that it seems to be just a self who has grown up, a self ten years later, but why is there a time gap of two thousand?

"It's just an image of me leaving behind for my past self, whether you see it or not, it's just a tribute to the past."

There were changes, and there seemed to be no changes, and the soft words and the familiar and unfamiliar smile gave him a sense of vagueness.