103

Chapter 103: Faith

Everyone's eyes were focused on him, and there was a glimmer of hope in Sixteen's heart. Although it is a little sick to put hope on such an ordinary person as Banxia, it is a little sick and rushed to the hospital, but here and now, Sixteen can only hope for this half-summer driftwood. What's more, to be honest, Banxia can't be regarded as an ordinary person, although he is only a beginner in the True Cultivation Realm, his medical skills are indeed good, coupled with a series of adventures that happened to him, Sixteen suddenly thought, in fact, he can really solve this matter.

"Is there hope?" Seeing that the half-summer and half-sound did not make a sound, Sixteen couldn't help but ask in a deep voice.

Banxia was still silent, saying that it was absolutely deceitful to hope that he was sure, but the symptoms of Yueying City really aroused interest in his heart. Since entering the game, although the diseases he has encountered seem simple, they are all strange, which is really a big test for his medical skills.

In fact, Banxia's original interest is here, or he would not be so interested in the apocalyptic virus, and he forgot to sleep and eat to study vaccines, in fact, he did not have such a big ambition to say that it was to save some suffering people and the like, which was just his interest. As soon as he encountered those rare diseases, it would attract all his attention and make him feel an indescribable excitement. Others suffer, but he is happy, but it cannot be said that he is cold-hearted and cold-hearted, but can only be said to be born with such a temperament.

Therefore, he was really interested in the situation of Yueying City at this time, but because of sixteen, he tried hard to suppress his excitement and did not want him to misunderstand. But he will not say something against his will because of his interests, but he is really unwilling to let him give up. It seems that there is a child in the belly of Yueying City that is not just as simple as being infected with the apocalyptic virus.

"I'll do my best." Banxia spoke very slowly, as if thinking for half a day to reach a conclusion, and also thinking about how to persuade Yueying City to accept his own 'treatment', he was not worried about Sixteen, Sixteen would definitely let himself be in charge of the production of Yueying City, but Yueying City himself did not necessarily accept it. If she also gives a negative answer, then she breaks the jar and breaks herself, won't she really have no chance, after all, this is her pregnancy, although Sixteen is the cheap daddy, but he can't be the lord of the moon city.

As soon as Yue Yicheng heard this, her heart immediately went cold, Banxia was her last life-saving straw, but she didn't expect that even he couldn't save herself now. Such a tactful sentence of trying, that is simply an excuse, which makes her full of despair.

She really has to blame herself for this, she has always refused to enter the game again to let Banxia diagnose herself, in fact, she just thinks that she is okay and takes some Joe. Although the fetus is infected with the apocalyptic virus, it is not at stake. There is no vaccine for the apocalyptic virus yet, but as long as people are in Hull, there is no danger to their lives.

It's just a matter of giving birth, she doesn't believe that Banxia is really much smarter than the doctors of the alliance, not to mention that even if the medical skills of the real alliance doctors are not as good as him, but in the future, when he gives birth, he will inevitably enter Herzhong when he gives birth, at that time, with the relationship between Sixteen and Banxia, no matter how he offended him before, he will definitely do his best for himself at that time.

It's just that the plan can never catch up with the rapid change, who would have thought that her baby would encounter so many strange things. Yueying City knows that he has now become a demon in the alliance, and everyone's eyes are full of strangeness, the doctor who was originally following him, looking at himself is called a panic, in fact, not only them, but also their own party, isn't it also frightened and uneasy all day long?