87

Chapter Eighty-Seven: Banxia, Is It Really You?

Just as Sixteen was thinking about what method to use to achieve his goal in the shortest possible time, what he didn't expect was another almost earth-shattering event in the Galactic Alliance.

Of course, this earth-shattering event is only circulated among the high-level of the Galactic Alliance, and if even ordinary people know about it, then the Galactic Alliance may change the sky. And Sixteen missed the first-hand news because he couldn't live in the depths for a few days, and indirectly let him work behind closed doors for so many days.

In fact, it was very simple for Sixteen to solve this matter, and although it was a bit troublesome to control Hull, he could still do it. But as Eighteen mentioned, is he really going to break with the Mojia and Galaxy government. On the occasion of their reincarnation, Master had given them several prohibitions, the first of which was that they must not interfere with the historical process of time and space in which they lived by their own abilities.

Originally, their so-called reincarnation reincarnation was actually a bit similar to the meaning of seizure, and it was not a reincarnation in the true sense at all. Although there was a little mistake here, in fact, it was only an error in the destination, and the rest was run according to the master's settings.

Mo Sixteen was originally a child who died early, and because of his entry, he survived, so he should follow Master's teachings and act in a low-key and secret, and he has always done so. But now that he really wants to control Hull, it is definitely a violation of Master's ban, and the result of violating the ban is that he may not be able to return smoothly, so he is still a little hesitant, thinking about whether there is a better way to solve this matter.

It's a pity that after thinking about it for so many days, he has no clue, which can't help but make him a little upset. Thinking about the situation that he wanted to enter the game for so long and a half summer but has never succeeded, he who originally did not have much feelings for himself is now even more suspicious of himself, and he can't help but be extremely frustrated.

But at this moment, he suddenly found the figure of eighteen qi and corruption, which made his eyes can't help but flash. Is his temper really better and fearless, or has his attitude towards him made Eighteen misunderstand that he will never punish him?

Sixteen lived in a place without his permission, even Eighteen could not enter or leave at will. The last time was an exception for him, sixteen who was not good-tempered would make an exception for him a second time, not to mention that now he was in a bad mood, so he sneered and wondered if he wanted to give him a little punishment, don't let him get carried away?

But fortunately, when he rushed to the particle light wall, he seemed to think of his impulse, so he stopped, "Sixteen, I want to see you." He said coldly. The look was indeed not good, it seemed that this time Sixteen really angered him.

He would lose his temper with himself, he would be proud of himself, but he had never spoken so coldly to him. This made Sixteen quickly eliminate his anger towards Eighteen, and he was a little curious in his heart that he came to him so angrily and corruptly, it should be that something very important had happened.

The wall split in two, revealing a path paved with green grass, and Eighteen didn't have time to marvel this time, and rushed straight in. At this time, he was indeed full of anger, and he couldn't care about anything else.

"Why?" Seeing sixteen and eighteen doing on the swing, said angrily. He ignored everything in front of him, not noticing at all that this was the first time he had been allowed to enter the depths of Ozuna's world, the true residence of Sixteen.