34

Chapter XXXIV: Churia Damel Vosimok

The old lady smiled, feeling very relieved, and seemed to be particularly satisfied with Banxia, which made Banxia full of doubts: "You are right, this is indeed the legendary mackerel." The old lady hit the nail on the head.

Banxia was stunned for a long time before he found his thoughts, thinking that it was one thing, and it was confirmed that it was another: "The legendary mackerel is not such a bright color. "Banxia still doesn't want to believe it, even in the era he is in, the maiden is just a legendary figure, so this maiden naturally can't be real.

The old lady smiled a little proudly at this time: "How can I lie to you, no one in history can dye the color on the embroidery, but it does not mean that all the latecomers cannot dye it." Banxia

was more surprised in her heart, and always felt that the old lady suddenly seemed to have changed her person, and now she was like a sword out of the sheath, emitting a sharp light, this kind of momentum really should not appear on an old lady at such an age.

So he couldn't help but ask again: "If this is a mackerel, how can such a treasure be called a shroud?" Could it be that the old lady's ancestors really wrapped their feet in this?

"How is that possible." The old lady laughed: "It's just that our Qian family is covering up people's ears." If it weren't for this name, I don't have to wait until today, I'm afraid it won't belong to our Qian family for a long time. Old Lady Qian said with a slight mockery.

Banxia felt sorry in her heart, the old lady was not wrong to say, if it was really a treasure like mackerel, if it were not for that kind of wealthy family, it would really not be easy to keep. Seeing that the Qian family is just an ordinary Yin Shi family, it is no wonder that Banxia does not believe that the old lady said that this is a mackerel.

"It's just that now it seems that no matter how much this thing is hidden, it has finally come to part with our Qian family." The old lady sighed a little lonely.

Banxia smiled bitterly, this is talking about himself, and he couldn't help sighing in his heart, but he really belonged to the disaster of arrogance: "Old lady, I don't have to do this task, you don't have to be so sad." If it is an ordinary thing, I can still ask you for it, but such a precious thing, you just give it to me and I can't take it, so you better put it away. Banxia quickly comforted her.

"It's that simple there." The old lady smiled faintly: "Now that the task has been handed over to you, doesn't it mean that this mackerel is already known." If it is not you today, someone else will come tomorrow. Instead of waiting for them to come and seize it, our Qian family will automatically send it with a little knowledge. Besides, I like this doll of yours, and I have some fate with you, so I will give it to you, which is a thousand times better than giving it to those people. Banxia

was a little stunned, did he come out and whine, what does the old lady mean by this? Forcible robbery, who?

"Doesn't the old lady think too much, even if they want some footcloth, you might as well give me a white cloth to try." Banxia said with some hesitation.

"Old lady, I also have a little fame in Chiba City, how can those people not know if I wrap my feet, even if they say that they want my foot wrap, how can they not know that it is my treasure?" Old Lady Qian said disapprovingly, "Actually, I thought there would be this day since fifty years ago.

"Huh?" Banxia is naturally puzzled, listening to the old lady's words, what reason should be hidden in this. In fact, although it is rare and legendary, after all, it is only a thing of clothing, so it should not be constituted to let others marry and rob others against gossip. Looking at this red silk again, Banxia always felt that it was not just a simple silk.