6

CHAPTER VI

It seems more like a human doll. The three leaves on the head and a small red flower disappeared, turning into a small twisted braid that rushed to the sky, two pairs of wings were also missing, and he wore a cute doll costume embroidered with ginseng looks, completely turning into a cute human three-year-old child.

"Huh? How did the doll become like this? Banxia asked.

"After I establish the symbiotic mode, I will become more human." The ginseng doll said with a grin: "In fact, the original appearance was all changed by my imitation, if Xia Xia wants to see the original appearance, I can also change it, is this not good-looking?"

"Of course it looks good, that's it, your original appearance is too eye-catching." Banxia busied.

But after thinking about it, he said: "This is the symbiotic mode?" How is it so simple? It seems to be complicated when you say it, and the two of us don't seem to have changed much, isn't that a bit too much?

"It's not easy for others, of course, but it's easy for me." The ginseng doll said with a grin: "But I didn't expect it to be so easy, it was Xia Xia who believed in me and I believed in Xia Xia, so it was so successful."

I don't know if he is deceptive, anyway, Banxia actually doesn't care too much about this symbiotic mode, after all, he still lacks a sense of reality, but looking at the very excited baby, he doesn't want to splash cold water.

"Ah, I have an important question in mind, doll, if we establish a symbiotic model, can't I share your life, is it okay to live for hundreds or thousands of years?" Banxia asked with a grin.

"Of course, I have an infinite lifespan, and Xia Xia will naturally be the same as me."

Originally, the ginseng doll still wanted to see that Banxia would be excited and excited because of his words to hug and kiss him again, after all, for humans, immortality is definitely a temptation that no one can resist. But Banxia just stuck out his tongue at him: "Ha, it seems that I really made a fortune, so easily obtained the immortality that Qin Shi Huang asked for all his life but could not ask for." Too

easy things are naturally not credible, not to mention that this is still in the game, Banxia naturally took it as a joke and joked. Although the ginseng doll did not see the expression he wanted to see, he was also relieved, and he did not think that the establishment of a symbiotic mode was so great. This is an extremely important ceremony for the Galactic Alliance, and the two rookies are simply completed, and they are not yet placed on their bodies. It can only be said that fools have foolish blessings, and God hurts people.

After the establishment of the symbiotic model, as long as both parties are willing, some things between each other cannot be hidden from each other, but the situation between the two is not the same at all. But it's a pity that Banxia doesn't know anything, and the ginseng doll itself is ignorant, and it is also half-aware of things, and it doesn't pay attention to it at all, so this amazing fact that should have caused a monstrous wave was completely flattened by the two, and the ginseng doll didn't even find the fact that Banxia still had a big devil on his head.

Banxia held the ginseng doll and drank a few sips of stream water, and took advantage of the visibility to look at the surrounding environment: "Let's go to the hut and take a look, maybe we can find something to eat, and spend the night there."

"Okay, Xia Xia will bring up the information and I'll take a look." The ginseng doll feels that she has a long way to go, even if Xia Xia does not understand anything, then she has to work her own, and before teaching Xia Xia everything, she can only work hard to take care of Xia Xia.