31

Chapter 31: A Copy of the Pit Daddy (2)

Several people went straight to vomit blood before they saw the gate of Chiba City.

"Doesn't this game have a normal dealing tool? You have to walk on your legs all the time, which doesn't make people live? Banxia said bitterly.

"The most commonly used communication tool in the game is the small teleportation array, don't you have it on you?" A penny was not another understatement, he would always ask some very critical questions in the middle of the summer when he was most unguarded, and it was not misunderstood.

"My one is useless, it was teleported back to the newbie village." Fortunately, he remembered the ginseng doll's advice that the miracle forest should not be told by anyone, because it is closed, and ordinary people cannot enter it.

"Newbie Village?" Several people were surprised: "Sure enough, the game was opened by your family." "I'm a big girl speechless.

After level ten, you can't go back after leaving the novice village, this is the mandatory rule of the system, how come to the half-summer here must become different from people.

"There are mounts in the system, but they can only be captured and trained by personal means, and the store has nothing to sell. And there are few pets that can be used as mounts in the game, and they are not easy to catch, and if they are mutated, they are even less likely to be human mounts, just like it is rare for the previous fire rhinoceros boss to voluntarily let you sit on his back, and other vehicles have not really appeared yet. Sixteen Gongzi explained to Banxia.

"What's going on with the teleportation array, can you teleport it arbitrarily?" Banxia asked again.

"There are many types of teleportation arrays, but teleportation arrays generally need to open the teleportation array map by themselves, then you need to know how to refine, so the more advanced teleportation array is for you and you will not use it. However, small teleportation arrays like yours are generally mission rewards, and although they are also precious, they are still relatively common, but they are too limited. Banxia

nodded, it seemed that the best way was to grab a mount: "At that time, it would be good to ask Lord Orangutan to send me a fire rhinoceros mount." Banxia said a little resentfully, and I didn't know if I would go back and ask for it, but they still didn't admit it.

"Stop dreaming." My lover didn't love me and woke up his dream with a word: "You think it's a very honorable thing to be a mount for humans, animals belonging to mutant breeds are no less evolved than humans, they have their own consciousness, do you think they will agree to sit for you?" The ghost will agree. Those ordinary animals will only drag you down, it is better to walk with your feet. "It seems that this is empirical.

"Your physical fitness is too poor." The sixteenth prince glanced at Banxia: "With a little cultivation, walking will not be as difficult as you, in reality you are an ordinary person?" This was the first time he had asked Banxia so clearly about things in reality.

They really didn't take the matter of walking to heart, whether it was the Extraordinary Ability Department or the Spirit Department, not to mention the martial cultivation department of the Sixteenth Prince, as long as it reached the level of a second-level cultivator, the speed was much faster than that of ordinary riding pets, so how could they experience the pain of this ordinary person in Banxia.

Banxia was just about to answer that he was indeed an ordinary person in reality, but he was interrupted by a commotion. Because I was walking in front, I was a big girl and a penny, but I was actually stopped by the guards of Chiba City.