51

Chapter 51: Reverse Scales

"You don't have to think about it." Banxia swallowed slowly, "You can't learn even if you want to."

Such unkind words made Longmen's brows frown, and he looked at Banxia again, as if remembering something, his expression couldn't help but be a little abrupt.

"If you don't say it, how do you know we can't learn." Ouyang said trickly.

Banxia shook his head, hesitated for a moment and finally did not say the reason, although he seemed to understand the expression of the dragon gate, but he was not sure that he recognized his identity, not to mention that it was the first time they met.

Longmen straightened up and opened his mouth again lightly: "Let this question go first, about the treasure, Ouyang mentioned it to you, how do you have the intention to cooperate?"

"What do you want in the treasure?" Eighteen has agreed to the cooperation of Moonlight City, and has divided a copy of the blood of Chulia Damor Vosimok, and the only one left is also very interesting to me. Banxia directly explained the matter clearly, saving them from opening their mouths.

"What blood do you want?" Long Men glanced back at him with a smile, which startled Banxia, it seemed that he really recognized his first layer of skin.

What Banxia didn't expect was that Longmen had actually become suspicious of his true identity. He can find out the hidden identity of the young man in front of him, how could Mo Sixteen not know? Now that he knew his true identity, he couldn't imagine that Mo Sixteen had a good conversation with that woman, so there was only one possibility.

Although he only caught up with the end of the battle between Mo XVI and Chulia Damor Vosimok, he still saw the woman's final ending, so Longmen actually did not believe that the person who entered the black hole by breaking the ship could still come out. The identity of this person in front of him is really debatable, and the person who can fool the game system of "Doomsday" is a hacker? He pondered secretly in his heart, and in a moment a lot of thoughts had flashed through, there were too many possibilities, it seemed that this matter had to be investigated.

"I'm not interested in apocalyptic viruses." Long Men said lazily, "Even if you are not rare treasures, then give it all to me."

"You're too greedy, aren't you." Banxia said with black lines all over his head: "No." "He's interested in the apocalyptic virus, he's actually more interested in treasure, and although he can't take anything, it's good to look at."

Long Men looked at him and smiled meaningfully: "I'm just curious about what is in that treasure, so let's do it, the treasure will be my success, but if one day you really research a vaccine for the apocalyptic virus, how can you count me as one."

"Is it really that simple?" Banxia said with some doubt.

"Actually, there is something I want, but now the treasure has not been found, and I don't know if there is any value for me to open my mouth." Dragon Gate shrugged. Turning to Shangguan, he said, "Give him something." Took

over the four items traded by Shangguan, Banxia is crying and laughing, this Qiulia Danel Wosimok is actually quite funny, eight task items are not normal, did not expect that the hairband he bought from the little flower girl was also one of the task items, no wonder he was prompted to carry two task items. The thing was in hand, and Banxia immediately heard the system prompt tone for the task completion, but before he could open the task, the system's full-server announcement brought another earth-shattering thunderbolt.

"The Moonlight Lanting Guild has successfully built a fourth-level apocalyptic city, and the siege battle will be held on a certain day in the month after a month, and the guilds of the opposing camps are asked to unite and join forces to attack the city. If you capture the fourth-level apocalyptic city of the Moonlight Lan Pavilion, its social contribution value will be distributed to each guild that besieges the city according to the specific performance of the players participating in the battle in each guild.