37

Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Leaves of the Three Pearl Tree

"What?" Because Banxia's sudden shout really surprised Xia Curly Bai.

And at this time, Banxia suddenly pounced: "What is this?" He pointed to the scene in the game on his computer.

Xia Scroll Bai was happy: "Xia Xia, you also play this game, how about brother is powerful, these are the legendary three trees, and really let brother plant it alive."

"Three trees?" Banxia repeated.

"Yes, but to be honest, brother doesn't know how to grow and live, anyway, just live like this, how many levels are you, I'll go find you, these three trees are strange enough, I tell you that this emerald-like bead is not the fruit of the three-pearl tree, but its leaves, each of these leaves is a priceless treasure, bribe brother, give you a piece at that time."

"Leaf?" Banxia was really shocked, what kind of emerald beads are more like seeds are good, but the leaves grow like this is strange enough, but this is the past that the game also said, but there is still a trace of curiosity in the heart.

"What does it do, so strange?" Banxia asked extremely calmly.

"Ha, didn't you look at the artifact ranking, the number one creation bead is refined from the leaves of the three-bead tree, and I don't know if it is a space artifact owned by that great god, absolutely awesome."

"Is it the material for refining space?" Banxia asked inferentially.

"Some people say that the leaves of these three trees are originally a small space magic weapon, and this tree is originally a divine tree, so there is nothing strange, but unfortunately I got a few grains, but I have not succeeded."

"There are such trees in reality?" Banxia suddenly asked.

"Huh?" Xia Zhubai was really stunned: "You dream, this is a game, how do I feel that you have been so wrong recently?" Banxia

shook his head in disappointment and got up to leave, Xia Shubai looked at him speechlessly, how did he think that this precious cousin had become a god, but because he was concerned about the game, he didn't pay much attention to it, let him leave, but he didn't think that in a day he regretted that even his intestines were almost broken.

Although Banxia was disappointed, he still went back to check the computer, but he didn't think that he really found the information of the Sanzhu Tree for him, of course, not only the introduction in this game. However, there is not much information, but there are only a few sentences back and forth: the three-pearl tree is in the north of the fire, growing red water, it is a tree like a cypress, and the leaves are all pearls. It is known as Shu Ruohui, from the "Classic of Mountains and Seas, Overseas South Classic". It seems that the designers of the game borrowed these ancient materials, so this is just an accidental coincidence? Banxia thought boredly.

He was fascinated by the fact that what he saw on the so-called three-pearl tree on the Natsuki Cypress computer, called its leaf, was very similar to the seed he had given to him by Lord Orangutan in the game "Last Days", although it could not be said to be exactly the same, except that his seed seemed to be larger and more shiny.

In fact, the seeds of plants are much similar, more common than the ones he got in the game, but he never thought that they were not seeds but leaves of a tree. Is it just that such a fantastical thing will really exist in reality? This made Banxia smile very self-deprecatingly.

Although it was just a somewhat boring accident, it still made Banxia miss the game again, and he had only been out of the game for a long time, and he began to miss it again, and he felt that he was now a little enchanted by it. After thinking about it for a long time, he finally suppressed the temptation to live in the game, and went to the laboratory at home.