42

Chapter 42: Cabbage-like Space Appliances

"Poof—" Several people who were drinking water sprayed the faces of the people on the opposite side.

Sixteen pulled Banxia, who was sitting opposite Eighteen, as if presciently, so that his face was barely washed once, while several people standing behind Banxia all suffered.

"You were born in the Forest of Miracles?"

The ginseng doll said that it was best not to say this to the outside, and Banxia remembered the ginseng doll's instructions, and couldn't help but stick out his tongue. But thinking about the relationship with the Moonlight Lanting now, I feel that it is nothing to say it.

"There are also a lot of precious medicinal herbs there, which is why my level has risen so quickly. And I think the environment there is very primitive, there are not so many mutated plants and so on, I always feel that this should be a little hidden, so I think it may be a good choice to go there. It's just that the Forest of Miracles should be very large, I wonder how far my little hut is from there? The last two sentences were almost self-talking, but they were still heard clearly by everyone, where is this home?

"Filed and we can go there?" Everyone asked eighteen in unison, and Banxia's words made everyone agree with the choice of the city, and it was highly anticipated.

"That's natural, but you have to build a teleportation array first, the first time the system will send it over for free, but then you have to rely on yourself, so the teleportation array is the first thing to solve." Eighteen looked at Sixteen, and Sixteen nodded. Building a teleportation array is Sixteen's strong point, and even if Sixteen nodded, Eighteen also put his heart down.

"You go to the record first, by the way, understand some of the necessary conditions for building a city, let's go over to a few people first, and examine how to build it on the spot." Sixteen to eighteen.

Eighteen nodded, turned his head and began to order downward, although there are not many people in the Moonlight Lanting Pavilion, there is really nothing wrong with all of them being elite, and the talents in all aspects are very complete.

"Why do you always play with seeds in your hands?" Ma Shan was finally asked the question in his heart by my ride. If it is really a seed, let Banxia grope in his hands like this, and it will not be directly nullified.

"It's not like a seed." Banxia sighed, after thinking for so long, he still didn't find anything at all.

"Not a seed?" The sixteenth prince glanced at it lightly: "Isn't this the one that the orangutan gave you?" Banxia

nodded: "Have you ever seen a tree with leaves like this?"

"The Three Pearl Tree." Sixteen Gongzi blurted out, a little unsurprising and deadly.

"Do you recognize the Sanzhu tree?" In the middle of the summer, it was a surprise, the three pearl trees were all legendary things in the "Classic of Mountains and Seas" for him, how could the sixteenth prince know so clearly, could it also be the "Classic of Mountains and Seas"?

The sixteenth prince frowned, as if he realized that he had lost his words for a while. After taking the seed in Banxia's hand again, thinking of the meager spiritual power he felt when he saw it for the first time, wasn't it an illusion? It's just that now how can there be something from the Sanzhu tree circulating outside, and after looking back and forth for a long time, I didn't see that it was the possibility of the leaves of the Sanzhu Tree coming, so I handed it over to Banxia again.

"Why do you say it's the leaves of the three-pearl tree?" He didn't answer but asked instead.

"I'm not sure, but I heard that the leaves of the Sanzhu Tree may be space artifacts, so there is just some small hope." Banxia said a little depressed.