70

Chapter 70: Disappointment

The first time he went home, Banxia wanted to play the game, but was pulled by Xia Qiubai: "Yours explains it to me." He said with a pale face, and the man looked completely frightened.

Banxia was silent, in fact, Xia Curly Bai's reaction was very normal, so he said that sometimes knowing too much is not a good thing. But the boy who grew up with him in front of him, Banxia thought that he should be more courageous.

"Bai Bai, don't you want to admit it until now?" Banxia said in a deep voice: "In this case, I have given you a task to track the subsequent development of this matter, I think your mind should be very simple." And I don't want to let you deceive yourself anymore, the patient you saw today is exactly the same as the data brought by Wei Dongyu yesterday. With the apocalyptic virus I encountered in the game, although the original form of the gene is not the same, I still suspect that there is a relationship between them, so now I will check it out in the game. Xia

Qiubai was stunned by Banxia, whenever Banxia shouted Baibai, it was really something to happen, was he really wrong? Is it really as Banxia said, is he unwilling to admit it, is he deceiving himself? The man turned around and stumbled out.

"Wait a minute." He turned his head to look at Banxia expectantly, only thinking that Banxia could tell him that it was just a joke with him just now. But the shadow in front of him flickered, the hand automatically stopped, and Dingqing looked at it, isn't it what is the rusty dagger?

"Whether it is really a dagger used by Jing Ke's assassination of Qin, or a fish intestine dagger or a fish intestine sword, if you hold it, if one day you can change your appearance in your hands, even if you really usher in the end of the world, you can break through the end of the world with it without fear of whether you can live." After speaking, he ignored him: "Go out and close the door for me."

Then he got on the bed and put on his glasses, and the next second the person entered the game.

At the beginning, the offline rush went directly down the lounge side, so the upper line was still there, but before he could adapt to the change of scene, he saw Sixteen who was staring at him in a daze, what was this doing? No, after he goes offline, there will be an NPC left here.

"Up?" Sixteen gave a reaction at the first time.

"What are you doing here?" Banxia asked with some curiosity, he would never narcissistically think that Sixteen was waiting for him here, the siege battle should start soon, where did he have so much free time to stay here?

"Here you go." Sixteen did not answer, but handed him the siege order he had taken.

"Named for the record? What's the name? Banxia asked, always feeling that sixteen was a little abnormal.

Sixteen does not answer, let him see for himself. Banxia called up the information, but after looking for a long time, I didn't see any changes, and the list was still the four big characters of the apocalyptic city.

"Why, didn't change the name? Or will the construction of a city fail with a city building order? Banxia asked suspiciously.

Sixteen choked and glared at him: "Isn't there a name?" What didn't change the name?

Banxia glared at him: "Don't tell me this is the name you changed." Sixteen

looked a little embarrassed, to be honest, since he returned from the Holy Capital, this suspicion had been with him for a long time, and everyone had to ask such a sentence, and there was no need to repeat it.

"What's wrong with the name? Isn't it also called habit? He said forcefully.

Banxia looked at him dumbfounded, and only sighed and gave up after a long time, thinking about this kind of thing with an emotional intelligence idiot like him really lowered his level. Forget it, what is not called, the city of the end times, what a plain name!