108

Chapter 108: Connection

Give the position of the captain to the dragon gate, that is, the task rewards for breaking the level in the future are temporarily obtained by the dragon gate, although it is only temporary, but referring to the announcement given by the system after the sixteen levels of the previous levels, eighteen is also very reluctant. He has spent more time dealing with the dragon gate than sixteen, and he has a deeper understanding of his cunning nature, and the cornered dragon gate may be more difficult than before, so putting such a rich task reward in him, eighteen is very uneasy.

He looked at Banxia, not understanding why he would say such a proposal, but because of the previous incident, he felt guilty, so it was not good to protest him, so he could only gag on the side, wanting to disrupt today's breakthrough.

"No need to say more, so be it." Banxia's faint words made Eighteen's dissatisfaction and protest have to be swallowed back, and now he was a little weak in front of Banxia and Sixteen.

In fact, he also saw that although he was following the sixteenth pass, it seemed that he was still commanding Banxia behind his back. Thinking of this, he couldn't help but feel very annoyed in his heart. Originally thought that during this time, Banxia would have no time to pay attention to this place because of the matter of the moon falling city, so he suppressed the order above to help Banxia break the maze, but he didn't expect that the plan did not change quickly, he just flashed a god, Banxia not only came here but also got involved with the people who fell into heaven.

Now it has been confirmed that the seething rumors from the outside world that the half-summer can break the maze are true, but now it has been confirmed that what is the use, it is just a wedding dress for others. He didn't dare to imagine what kind of thunderous fury would greet him if he let Longmen and the others get the treasure of Chulia Damel Vosimok with the help of Banxia. But now he just wanted to stop it but couldn't, because his relationship with Banxia and Sixteen seemed to have dropped to the freezing point, and now which of the two would listen to him, which made his heart sink to the bottom.

"You know this place well." Sixteen is not a question, but an affirmation. He did come here under the command of Banxia, but it was precisely because of this that he had time to take a good look at the three levels of the maze he had broken into.

It was also his first time in the labyrinth, but why did it give him a very familiar feeling? However, this familiar feeling was a bit vague, so he racked his brain and didn't come up with a reason.

Banxia smiled bitterly at him: "Let's take a look again."

Because of his toughness, he finally formed a team according to his proposal, and although the captain gave the dragon gate, because Sixteen's aura was too big, the group still quietly followed Banxia in the depths of the maze.

"Congratulations to the player Dragon Gate Squad for successfully opening the fourth level of the Treasure Labyrinth of Chulia Damor Vosimok and obtaining the fourth level permission to open the Treasure of Chulia Damor Vosimok."

"Congratulations to the player Dragon Gate Squad for successfully opening the fifth level of the Treasure Labyrinth of Chulia Damor Vosimok and obtaining the fifth level permission to open the Treasure of Chulia Damor Wosimok."

"Congratulations to the player Dragon Gate Squad for successfully opening the sixth level of the Treasure Labyrinth of Chulia Damor Vosimok and obtaining the permission to open the sixth level of the Treasure of Chulia Damor Vosimok."

"Congratulations to the player Dragon Gate Squad for successfully opening the seventh level of the Treasure Labyrinth of Chulia Damor Vosimok, and obtaining the permission to open the seventh level of the Treasure of Chulia Damor Vosimok."