39

Chapter Thirty-Nine: Self-Destruction of the Great Wall

The sixteenth prince actually had a lot of questions he wanted to ask, such as Banxia's true identity, such as whether they could meet in reality, or a more realistic question was whether he was interested in joining the Mo family, but in the end, he didn't ask a word.

Knowing that Chulia Damor Vosimok who entered the game was just a misunderstanding, Mo Sixteen did not feel that he would continue to stay in this game, although this game was also regarded as the second battlefield opened up by the Galactic Alliance government, but he was still not interested.

It's just that the young man in front of him who was concentrating on sorting out his package made him have to choose to stay, and he didn't seem to have the slightest intention of meeting him in reality, which made Mo Sixteen feel a very strange feeling in his heart.

Since he became famous in the battle against Chulia Damor Vosimok five years ago, few people really treated him with this attitude, which made him feel very strange and fresh. He even began to wonder if the teenager's words really had nothing to do with Chulia Damel Wosimok, whether it was precisely because of the close relationship that he would treat himself so coldly.

"Why did you kill her?" Banxia sorted out the contents of the package and put the unknown seed given by Lord Orangutan into the palm of his hand, but he seemed to inadvertently ask such a question again.

The sixteenth prince was slightly startled, could it be that he guessed by himself: "If I don't kill her, I can't live, in fact, I really don't have any deep hatred with her." Banxia

sighed, sure enough, it was just an accident, but how did these two get right? He didn't think that Chulia Damor Wosimok would go to the Mo family's lair to carry out any conspiracy.

"By killing her, you may have cut off humanity's only hope." Banxia looked at him quietly, as if he wanted to see a flower from the face of the sixteenth prince.

Hearing this, the sixteenth prince showed a wry smile on his face: "But you can't let him do whatever he wants because of this."

Banxia tilted his head, as if to see if he was joking: "I heard that she is not a bad person? The

bitter smile immediately turned into a hint of ridicule: "What is a bad person? I didn't say she was a bad person, but I didn't have the slightest remorse for killing her.

After

thinking for a while, he indifferently spoke again: "That's why you forced to go offline?" I have long heard that after the death of Chulia Damor Vosimok, her subordinates moved to this game, and it seems that the copy is really not simple.

"Tell me why." Banxia was not angry because of his attitude, and still wanted to ask an explanation.

"Reason?" The sixteenth prince smiled proudly: "If you need a reason to kill, there is only one, and I am the only one who can't kill him to die." Banxia

was stunned, this reason was really good, and he really didn't expect that the sixteenth prince would give him such a reason.

"I think the Galactic Alliance government doesn't want to kill her, they may rather you die than see her die." Half a ring, half a summer, he spoke again.

"What does it matter to me whether they kill him or not." The sixteenth prince was quite unimpressed: "At that moment, I have no reason not to kill him, or you are right, but they also have the means and strength to exchange my life for hers."

This person can be really proud, this is the only conclusion of Banxia, not so much that Chulia Damor Wosimok is a member of the anti-government alliance, but in fact, this one in front of him is not necessarily the government's dog, it seems that he is more unruly than Chulia Dal Wosimok, but the two people choose different lifestyles.