101

Chapter 101: Third Parties

"Evil qi?" Curious about this adjective, Banxia asked rhetorically.

The old man hesitated for a moment, thinking that in the end, he was afraid that he would have to come to treat Yueying City in the middle of the summer, so it was useless to conceal it at this time: "The two fetuses have been there before, but recently they seem to be crazy to absorb the nutrients of the mother, it seems that even the special energy of the Moon City can be absorbed, if the half summer sees the current Yueying City, it will definitely not be recognized." As for why he couldn't recognize it, he didn't say it.

These words are not adulterated in the slightest, and the current Yueying City is only one step away from turning into a skeleton, and this step is only one step away from her having an extra layer of human skin than the skeleton.

The old man was embarrassed to say these conditions, so Banxia naturally couldn't figure out the situation when he didn't understand it, let alone that the development situation of Yueying City at this time was so serious that no one could really save it, so he still thought that it was because of the apocalyptic virus infected by the fetus in his abdomen.

"Doesn't it mean that Hull can suppress the further spread of the apocalyptic virus here? Why didn't she stay in the game, it was reasonable to say that Hull had a safety hazard before, but now that so many people have verified that it's okay, she can enter the game with real people. Banxia said lightly, for this reason, he did not understand the choice of Yueying City.

The old man glanced at Banxia and sighed secretly, this question came out of his mouth was really a headache. Although this is a problem between Yueying City and Mo Sixteen, isn't the root cause of him? It's just that Banxia looks like he doesn't understand anything, and he is so righteous to say.

The fetus in the belly of the moon fell into the city, and the alliance said that nothing could be given up. Not to mention that her current situation is very valuable for research, leaving aside these, the idea that Mo Sixteen's bloodline inheritance has already made many people in the alliance rub their hands. In today's society, genetic defects are a large factor that plagues human evolution. Mo Sixteen was also a genetic defect when he was born, otherwise the Mo family would not have given up on him. It's just that no one expected that more than twenty years later, Mo Sixteen would suddenly become a carrier of perfect genes.

The Alliance had occasionally obtained a set of his genetic code, and the astonishing perfection made countless people salivate, but unfortunately, countless healers had spent years not to study the cause of his evolutionary mutation, so now they could only focus on his successors. In today's Galactic Alliance, the fetal inheritance genes born by the mother have a striking similarity with the parents, and the more perfect the gene, the higher the degree of inheritance, so those two fetuses should perfectly inherit the gene code of Mo XVI.

It's just that no one expected that the fetus that has not yet come out of the mother's body will be infected with the apocalyptic virus, this matter is a little evil, who in the alliance has this ability to directly give the source of infection to the two fetuses through the mother, how can they not crack the doomsday virus with this ability?

"You are a weasel, and you are not good for the chicken to pay New Year's greetings." Just as the old man was thinking about how to speak, the young man coldly broke the silence: "If it weren't for your appearance, Mo Sixteen should have married Yueying City by now, how could there be these inexplicable situations now?" You don't look for reasons from yourself, and now you are strange to blame the Moon Fall City? Banxia

looked at him a little stunned, but slowly his face turned red, and his heart was full of flavors in an instant, which was exactly the question he had been evading, but now it made people □ naked in front of him, so for a moment I didn't know whether it was embarrassment or annoyance or depression, just staring at the teenager motionless, with an indifferent look.