4

Chapter IV

Lolo, the elf, was destroyed after being automatically locked by the system while reporting the latest condition of Chulia Damor Vosimok to Mr. Skyfox. Of course, everything happened too quickly, the words she reported did not come and exit, Mr. 'Sky Fox' did not even have a chance to help, and saw that the palm-sized elf had completely disappeared in front of his eyes, and when he figured out what was going on, the hidden anger rose directly into the sky, but there was no place to spread it.

Because the installation bill to abolish the self-destruction program has been passed within the Galactic Alliance, many intelligent beings have lifted this command in their bodies these days, but Lolo was delayed because of the matter of Chulia Damel Vosimok, but this delay directly cost her life.

For Lolo's self-destruction, the high-level people of the Galactic Alliance learned about it for the first time, and for a while they were also fans, and there were those who regretted it, and those who were shocked by the means of Chulia Damel Vosimoke, but I don't know if this matter was a warning that she specially gave to the Galactic Alliance.

Mr. 'Sky Fox' wanted to take revenge, but he had no choice, because no matter what means he used, he could not track down the landing address of Chulia Damel Vosimok. There always seemed to be a thin but tough and indestructible layer that hindered his tracking, making him extremely annoyed but unable to watch this person wander freely in the game.

Just when the two sides were thinking about how to lure out Chulia Damel Vosimok, Mr. 'Sky Fox', who had been angry and silent, was suddenly locked by a dazzling light.

"What's going on?" Someone asked.

"It is a forced procedure, Sky Fox violated the "Peace Convention", privately leaked the private information of the gamers, caused danger to the player's life, was forcibly deprived of the qualification of the main god of "The End of the World", and now the light-brained Moon Fox takes over the "End of the World", all the materials of "The End of the World" are forcibly locked by the Moon Fox, and no one has the right to read the relevant materials of "The End of the World"." The cold voice of the Celestial God suddenly appeared above the conference room of the Supreme Council.

"Impossible, how can she have such great ability?" Everyone was shocked: "Sky Fox and I have established a symbiotic mode, how can he still be bound by the Peace Convention?" Saul, the top chief of staff of the Galactic Alliance military, said angrily.

Because at this moment, the soul they had been communicating with was blocked, and he couldn't contact the Sky Fox in his mind, which was really a bit appalling, this was the first time this situation had occurred since the symbiosis mode was developed, so this sudden situation was impossible not to be shocked.

But if this kind of thing is caused by Churia Damor Wosimok, it does not seem so incomprehensible. Chulia Damor Vosimok is better known in the galaxy for her unparalleled talent. For more than two hundred years, she has brought bloody disasters to the galaxy, but she has also created a lot of high-end technology at the forefront of the galaxy, and she has never kept a secret about new technology, because it can bring her huge profits. At present, many high-end technologies of human clothing, food, shelter and transportation, and even the military of the Galactic Alliance are researched by Chulia Damor Vosimok leading her own scientific research team. So rumors say that the money in her hand can buy the entire galaxy.

Being able to deprive the Sky Fox of the qualification of the main god of the game, and being able to block it, even the symbiotic object cannot communicate through the soul, I am afraid that no one in this world has this ability except for Chulia Danel Vosimok. It is precisely because of this time that everyone has a clear understanding of the appearance of Chulia Damel Vosimoke. She had only been gone for five years, had they all forgotten everything about this person?