22

Chapter XXII: The Medicinal Properties of Mushrooms and Radishes

"If I hadn't been to Medicine King Valley, it really wouldn't have been possible." Banxia sighed lightly, in fact, the next words were contrary to his medical practice guidelines, but now there was no other way, because Mrs. BOSS really didn't have time to wait.

"Why is that?" The rhino boss was stunned.

"This is also what I will talk to Lord BOSS next." Banxia looked a little depressed, and he seemed to feel more intense in the game now, because there would be such a clever thing in reality? His second ring salvation mission is to confirm the medicinal properties of mutants involved in Ganoderma lucidum, and now as soon as the medicine king valley comes out, patients are immediately sent to the door, and these two medicinal materials are indeed incompatible. This made him feel extremely uneasy, if it wasn't for the game, how could it be?

The blood gene mutation in Mrs. BOSS's body is obvious, which is the main reason why the doctors cannot save it. Because no doctor can ensure that when the baby is taken by caesarean section, the mother's wife will be able to withstand the consequences of the operation. In the current situation, childbirth will bring two things to the mother that cannot be solved, one is because the phagocytosis of the virus is too strong, and the mother simply does not have the essence needed to maintain the birth and production, even if it is a caesarean section. Another reason is septicaemia, where the cells in the blood have obvious sepsis.

In fact, Banxia doubted the authenticity of the sepsis in front of him just like the virus itself, because of the invasion of the virus, the blood in Mrs. BOSS's body also produced huge mutations, which was incompatible with any blood type. Therefore, although this is a symptom of sepsis in front of him, and it can only be prevented as sepsis, the suspicion in Banxia's heart still survived.

This is probably the most important reason why all doctors dare not use the knife, there are many complications of sepsis, and the sepsis patient in front of him still has a baby in the abdomen, if in normal times, Banxia will give the most calm but also the most ruthless judgment, the baby will definitely not stay. There is a 100% chance of being infected if you stay, and you will never survive, but you can't make this conclusion now. Not to mention the uncertainty of the judgment of sepsis, that is, the condition that the baby has been pregnant in the mother for two years, the conclusion of half summer does not dare to be so simple.

If it was before, he would definitely not dare to guarantee the ticket, because this is a certain death, but he had just passed through the Medicine King Valley before, and he also took a few Ganoderma lucidum and ginseng plants with him when he left. These two medicines are indispensable, if the efficacy is really the same as he remembers, then they are necessary and the most important medicinal materials to save Mrs. BOSS, but now the main thing is that the efficacy of these two drugs has not been verified, so if you want to use it, it is another gamble.

"Sir has everything to say." Hearing that Banxia could save his wife and children, the rhinoceros boss was already excited and self-controlled, and now any request Banxia said he was afraid would be unconditionally satisfied.

His trust made Banxia silent for a long time, sighed softly, and the words still came out: "There are two medicinal materials that I brought out of the Medicine King Valley, they are mutated medicinal materials, and whether the medicinal effect is the same as before the mutation, I haven't had time to verify, but now Madame needs these two medicinal materials to produce." Banxia said very simply and directly, giving the choice directly to the rhinoceros boss.

"Is it people involved in Ganoderma lucidum?" The rhino doctor reacted immediately. For these two sudden apocalyptic drugs that were already very expensive before the end of the world, because the "Apocalypse" game system had been announced system-wide, so everyone had heard it more or less, and it was even more important for doctors and pharmacists, so at this time, the rhinoceros doctor immediately woke up.