41

Chapter 41 Site Selection and City Building

This love triangle between intelligent beings finally ends with Xiao Zhao's fiancé Dai Zhao dragging him away, and Banxia discovers that the ginseng doll's little face is red due to a casual marriage proposal, and then messes him in the wind.

"Doll, you are still too young, it's not right to fall in love with Shenma early. What's more, if you have a long time in the future, it is a very stupid practice to give up the entire forest for a tree, which can be related to your happiness for a lifetime, and you must be cautious and cautious. Banxia said to the ginseng doll seriously.

Banxia's words successfully made the sixteenth prince and Duoduo full of black lines, I really didn't expect that this person was still a little playboy. Duoduo pulled his little fiancé over, and the expressionless sixteenth prince said: "I think you have a lot of things to deal with, and the doll's education will continue, so I will take him to leave first." How

should this be said to Banxia, but at first sight, this companion intelligence that is very similar to the sixteenth prince selectively ignored Banxia, probably because Banxia's words just now made him very annoyed.

It's a pity that before he could react to his words, he let the ginseng doll himself interrupt first: "Duoduo, I haven't seen Xia Xia for a long time." Let's talk about the learning later, I'd better follow Xia Xia's side, or he won't know if he let others bully. "There is still a deep resentment in my heart for the ginseng doll that Banxia put the sixteenth prince in the same status as himself.

"Doll, at your current level, it really can't help much, but if you grow up, it's different. And now that there are so many people helping him, and there are sixteen by his side, are you still afraid that others will hurt him? So take this opportunity to learn from me well, in order to grow up early to better help the first half of the summer, right? "It seems that this kind of cajoling behavior is not less, and it is so familiar.

It is precisely because of the sixteenth prince who is by my side that I am even more uneasy, and the ginseng doll muttered in my heart.

Banxia, on the other hand, was shocked by the ambiguity between these two people, and it seemed that he wanted to reinterpret the definition of the word intelligent life. In fact, they are really no different from real humans, and the 'person' in front of him is really good to the doll, more or less his heart is still a little relieved while being lonely, so he can't help but help him.

"Doll, go, just remember my words. Learn your skills well, grow up early, don't think about yourself for me, you are a different little intelligent lifeform!

"Xia Xia, I will grow up soon, don't worry, just contact me directly if there is anything." The ginseng doll thought about it, although she was reluctant to leave Banxia, but now that Banxia had sixteen sons around her, these people were indeed enough. And he just took this opportunity to 'upgrade and recharge' himself, hoping to better play games with Xia Xia in the future.

Banxia nodded, and the ginseng doll was reluctant to follow Duoduo. And Duoduo pulled the little hand of the ginseng doll like a ghost chasing behind him, and his head ran quickly without turning back.

"No, I'm just so unwelcome." Banxia said with serious dissatisfaction.

"Bad people marry, and when they are treated, they are called ghosts." The eighteenth prince glared at him.

"The doll is too small, your head is fine." Banxia didn't get angry and sent his temper to the sixteenth prince.

Sixteen Gongzi smiled bitterly: "Intelligent life forms themselves are different from humans, they have been adults since they have life, and the body is just an instrument, you can see from there that the ginseng doll is small." Banxia