66

Chapter 66: Powers

After the ancestors and grandchildren of the Wei family left, Old Master Xia did not go to rest, but picked up the genetic equations of the groups of apocalyptic viruses written by Banxia.

"Are there any other manifestations?" Old man Xia asked Banxia.

"Yes, a lot, with similar genetic makeup, but more of it is different." Banxia said in a deep voice, when it came to medical problems, he looked completely like an adult, which was not the same as the usual pampered young master, which was perhaps the biggest reason why he was loved by the old man.

"You said you had a bolder idea, tell me about it." The old man asked Banxia with a solemn expression.

"It's a bit perverse for a virus to have so many forms, and although the original combination of genes is the same, it really doesn't fit the definition of a virus. Therefore, rather than a virus, I think it is more like an evolutionary gene that promotes human beings, so it will have different forms and reactions in different human bodies, but whether this view is feasible or not, I can't experiment, and those people don't seem to understand my view. Banxia sighed.

He has not experienced the cruelty of the apocalyptic virus, so the Xia family around Banxia is not like those in his mouth, and it is easy to accept Banxia's point of view, that is, although the old man did not give Banxia affirmation on the surface, he also nodded in his heart.

Of course, people still have the stability of old age, so although they agreed in their hearts at the moment, they said lightly: "Just based on these few genetic equations you wrote, you can't be sure of anything, if possible, you can bring out the detailed information." Can't do ** experiments, first use computer simulation to see if it can be fused with human genes. Banxia

sighed when he heard this: "Grandpa, I don't want to, but there is really no way, no matter how good my memory is, it is impossible to remember so much information, but I will try to remember as much as possible in the future, as for computer simulation experiments, I have done it, but it has not succeeded."

"It didn't work out?" The old man was slightly surprised. To be honest, he also agrees with Banxia's point of view, and looking at the several gene expressions written by Banxia, they are completely evolutionary gene patterns of different human bodies, how can it not be?

"How many times have you experimented?" The old man asked.

"Many times." Banxia was a little ashamed to say, he didn't even tell sixteen about this, most of the recent days in the laboratory were doing this, he tried his best, but there was no success, and because of this, so in front of sixteen them, he didn't have much to insist on his point of view.

For Banxia, whether it was his medical rigor or the talent he displayed, the old man was very convinced. So if he said that, it means that there is really something wrong with the point he started. But if there was a problem, why did he bring it up?

As if seeing the old man's very doubtful gaze, Banxia smiled bitterly: "Although I always fail, I still insist on my opinion."

The old man nodded, he was also clear about Banxia's stubbornness, but Banxia was definitely not the kind of wayward stubborn, so he couldn't just say that Banxia's view was wrong just because the experiment failed, but he didn't have detailed information, so he couldn't say more.

"Okay, go to rest, let your head empty for two days first, maybe there will be new discoveries." Always push yourself too tightly, get into the tip of the bull's horn, it is not a good performance, don't play games these two days, rest well. The old man said to Banxia.