100

Chapter 100: Confrontation

"You think too highly of me, in fact, I can still use medical skills, and aren't we working together now?" So it doesn't really matter if you see each other in reality or not. Half Summer Wind replied lightly.

The old man was silent, Enron had wandered away since his introduction, and he seemed to be just a bodyguard-level figure, but the identity of someone who could use him as a bodyguard was definitely not simple.

What made Banxia most concerned was the young man, although his expression was a little cold and arrogant, but after a few greetings, Banxia noticed something unusual from the almost invisible subtle change on his face. Indifference, disdain, irony to a few hints of surprise later, just a few simple words can attract so many changes in his expression. What surprised Banxia was not the changeability of his expression, but his keen sense of touch. Perhaps he could detect something from a few simple greetings or the environment and people around him.

This made Banxia wake up in his heart, and secretly looked at the three people in front of him again, it seems to be led by the old man on the surface, but maybe the person who is the least like a BOSS is the real behind-the-scenes BOSS. But after observing for a long time, he could only doubt his own guesses.

It doesn't mean that this young man is not a boss hidden behind him, but the old man at the head seen on the surface is indeed worthy of the name, and the momentum exuded by his body is also a power that can only be formed by being in a high position for many years, which cannot be pretended. Although the feeling that the young man gave Banxia was not simple, it was worse than the old man after all. But Banxia just felt that the boy was not simple, and this could only be attributed to his sixth sense.

In fact, this can't be blamed on Banxia, after all, he is not a person from the Galactic Alliance, and he naturally does not understand the situation inside the alliance, so it is quite difficult to detect the strange appearance of the teenager. But if Sixteen and the others are there, you can see at a glance that the boy is different from ordinary humans, although he hides it very cleverly. However, it was precisely because of this that they picked the time when Sixteen was away to visit.

Seeing that although Banxia had some doubts about himself, but did not discover his true identity after all, the young man smiled coldly with some disdain in his heart. It seems that it is really as he said, and the medical skills are okay, and the rest is just the name of Mo Sixteen. Putting Mo Sixteen aside, this handsome young man may really be nothing.

"Mr. Banxia, don't be presumptuous." The old man smiled slightly, if he could crack the apocalyptic virus, he would be proud of the crowd with medical skills alone: "If Mr. Ran is so polite, then we will cheekily let Mr. solve our confusion." Banxia

smiled and nodded, this old man has some sour essence. He didn't know that the ancient style of the Galactic Alliance was prevalent now, and this trend not only swept the younger generation, but even the older generation of those famous nobles had to participate in it.

"Is Ms. Churia Damor Wosimok okay?" The old man suddenly asked.

Banxia was stunned, this sudden question really tested his IQ, is this Kuang he or is he really confident that he is still alive? Even if he is alive, he really feels that he has something to do with it? Don't owe the old fox, it's better to be careful.

"The old gentleman is a bit strange to ask, not to mention whether Chulia Damel Vosimok is still alive, even if she is alive, I don't know her, how can I know if she is good or not."

Banxia did not deny that he knew the person of Chulia Damel Vosimok, after all, this person was too famous, and it might be more embarrassing to say who she was. But knowing is not the same as knowing, just like those singers and movie stars on the screen, occasionally he also knows, does this mean that they can't know?