12

Chapter XII

The author has something to say: in the future, it will be updated every night at 19:00, and if there is time on the weekend, it will be double-changed, please continue to support ah!

The wolf-like star eyes finally bluffed the ginseng doll, although his identity is not a big deal even if it is exposed now, but after all, the identity of the black family has been on top for a long time, and after being discovered, he was a little stunned, and directly covered his head in Banxia's arms and did not look at those people. This action of covering the ears and bells made the wolves' star eyes brighter and their calls louder.

"Brother, this intelligent lifeform of yours is really rare, I don't know what kind of attribute it is?" The big man who accidentally injured Banxia couldn't help but ask.

There can be such a small player in the game, and it is not a pet, and the light brain intelligence cannot be so developed, there is only one possibility, intelligent life. But such a small intelligent life form with such a human expression is really uncommon. After artificial intelligence produced intelligent life, I didn't hear that there were children at all, so this little intelligent life form in front of me made people really like it, which is simply a human child!

Banxia smiled, but did not answer his question, just smiled at him: "Excuse me, leave." After speaking, he didn't care what reaction everyone would have, and directly held the ginseng doll's head and did not go back to the road.

"Hey, don't go." There was a loud shout of the girls behind him, which made Banxia break out in a cold sweat, and his steps not only did not stop, but walked faster, like a ghost chasing behind him.

"Don't be so impulsive in the future, you know?" Banxia taught the ginseng doll: "Look at how terrifying those people are, I can see your true essence at a glance, I just can't hide it." Although there is nothing to be afraid of now, let's be careful.

"Didn't I come out for Xia Xia? Xia Xia still came to blame me. The ginseng doll said with some grievances.

"Am I not all right?" Banxia sighed and touched his little face: "I don't blame you but worry about you, you said that our grandfather is alone and no one takes care of you, I am afraid that I can't protect you and let others snatch you away."

"I don't want anyone except Xia Xia." The ginseng doll said seriously: "So Xia Xia don't have to worry." Banxia

smiled, looking at the eyes of those people just now, he knew that the ginseng doll must be different from other intelligent lifeforms, but now there is no good way, can only put the worry into the stomach: "By the way, doll, I was beaten several times just now, why didn't I have anything at all?" Banxia asked curiously.

The ginseng doll's face blushed slightly: "Xia Xia, I forgot one thing."

"What's going on?" Seeing the ginseng doll like this, Banxia knew that this was definitely not a trivial matter.

"Because you enter the game mode, no one can take you, and of course the monsters in the game will not attack you." The ginseng doll said embarrassedly, he forgot such an important thing, and said that he wanted to fight for Banxia.

"Ah, and such a good thing?" Banxia was stunned: "Then am I not invincible?"

"Others can't hurt you, of course you can't hurt others, what is invincible and invincible?" If it weren't for Xia Xia being so great, you couldn't fight monsters, and the level must have risen very slowly.

"That's fine." Banxia chuckled: "The two of us didn't want to fight anything strange originally, this time it would be better, you show me the way, and we will start browsing the whole game now." Banxia made a bold statement.