60

Chapter 60: Despair

It is no wonder that the erudition of the sixteenth prince does not know what to read this drop, because the original owner wrote in Tibetan, and it is not surprising that Tibetan disappeared into the river of time after two thousand years.

To learn Tibetan originated from a fragment in the old man's study, which was a medical book written in Tibetan, for which he spent a year learning Tibetan, and thus became very interested in Tibetan medicine, and signing in Tibetan was also a habit of him, although at first it was just for display.

Now the signature of two characters has become four characters, but Banxia does not believe that it is such a coincidence, the same person who can sign in Tibetan, the same person with a very strange name called Banxia is not himself, even if time and space change, even if the vicissitudes of the sea and the land are wrong. What's more, what the sixteenth prince said about his understanding of the apocalyptic virus is completely in line with the answer in his heart now.

It was precisely because this view would cause an uproar as soon as he said it, so he didn't even say it to the sixteenth prince. Of course, in the past two thousand years, I don't know how many people have been following the research of the apocalyptic virus, maybe his view is not unique, but before and after, isn't it a shadow of oneself that escapes alive?

"Half a summer?" The sixteenth prince asked a stunned rhetoric, maybe when he mentioned this question in the middle of the summer, he already had doubts in his heart, but now it has been confirmed, the shock still makes the sixteenth prince feel that the sunny day is thundering, and the impulse is not inferior to the twelfth-level storm, which completely subverts his previous cognition, and for a moment he has a feeling of empty head, and he doesn't know how to react at all.

The two were stunned for a long time, and Sixteen looked at Banxia with a rare blank, while Banxia was pale and his eyes were dull, and he didn't know what he was thinking. This time it made him feel a little more shocking than when he first started the game.

"That's Tibetan, I don't know if you still have this people on the earth." Banxia muttered incomparably depressedly, in fact, he didn't know what he was talking about, too frightened to make him feel confused for a while, and couldn't help but feel a little desperate: "It turns out that everything is true, everything is true." Should

he be glad that he survived the apocalyptic catastrophe that destroyed the heavens and the earth? Should he be excited that he has achieved immortality, a goal that many people cannot achieve in their entire lives, so easily? But why is his heart so desperate?

The sixteenth prince couldn't say a word of persuasion, because he was also extremely dazed, shocked by this strange scene, and couldn't let himself believe what happened to Banxia. However, if there were doubts about Banxia before, now they all disappeared, the legendary doctor turned out to be him, it was Banxia, it was the boy in front of him, although it may be talking about the future him, but Sixteen still felt that he began to shout an unconcealable excitement in his bones, and no one knew how attached he was to that doctor.

Everyone said that it was just a legend, only Sixteen did not believe it, inexplicably he just believed, believed that the legend was true, believed that the person really existed. I have been secretly investigating for many years, but I have been unable to ask for it. He had always wondered why he had been obsessed with this person and persevered in it, but now he finally understood that there was really a providence in the underworld, and it turned out that he and Banxia were destined to meet and know each other.

Although these words are very sour, they all show the deep relationship between the two, not to mention that the avenue he repaired is a natural one, all of which also shows that his avenue has been achieved, then he does not have to choose to let go of half a summer because of the distance of these two thousand years.