5

Chapter V

Another misunderstanding occurred, but this time it didn't last long. Because Banxia thought of a very important question, how could ginseng become extinct for more than two thousand years? But the question was only fleeting, because he had more important things to ask.

"Do dolls know about this game? Can you look up some information about this game for me?

"It turns out that the little master really doesn't know anything?" The ginseng doll was happy: "But little master, can you not report that I am an intelligent lifeform, of course, I will definitely not be evil to the little master."

"Huh?" Banxia was asked again, looking at the eager gaze of the ginseng doll, and the gaze that became more and more sad because of his silence, as soon as Banxia touched the little face, the person immediately sobered up, although it was not clear what he meant, but it was still mainly to appease.

"What evil intentions are not evil, and why should I denounce you? What happened to you being an intelligent being? Under the increasingly shocked gaze of the ginseng doll, Banxia asked a series of questions extremely calmly, which was originally the puzzle in his heart, and when the question was asked, others immediately relaxed a lot. In the future, if you have questions, you have to ask them, save yourself from snowballing in your heart, and in the end it is yourself who is in trouble.

"Which remote galaxy of the Galactic Alliance is the little master from, and how come he doesn't know anything?" He stared at his big eyes, so cute that he made Banxia howl again, holding the doll non-stop, but the ginseng doll seemed to like Banxia's action, face to face touch, making the ginseng doll feel warm, so I couldn't help but like these intimate actions of Banxia very much.

"Didn't I read the game guide or anything?" Being despised by a doll made Banxia sad, but this conversation between the two was more like a chicken and a duck. The ginseng doll sighed deeply, and once again determined that its little master was from an extremely remote place in the galaxy.

Because he didn't believe that Banxia didn't know anything, his young mind always thought that the little master still had common-sense things, so he only explained the nouns of a few individuals for him.

From the birth of intelligent life forms to irreconcilable contradictions with human beings, to the signing of the Peace Convention later, to the emergence of the current symbiosis model, the determination of the new relationship between human beings and intelligent life forms, ginseng dolls have simply explained to Banxia.

Hearing the heart move of Banxia here, he suddenly thought of the voice that mentioned Luoluo's self-destruction confirmation, he was a little shocked, Luoluo really self-destroyed because of his dissatisfaction? If it wasn't a game, and everything wasn't fake, he would definitely be upset that he had accidentally ruined Lolo's life. Although intelligent life forms are different from humans, they are also a life, Banxia thought in his heart.

So when he learned the real truth, it would be hard to be sad, but it was a long, long time later.

"Originally, the generation of intelligent lifeforms could not have been concealed from the highest intelligent lifeforms of the Galactic Alliance, the Celestial God and the Celestial Fox, but I don't know why no one has forced me to go to the government archive and embed the self-destruct program since I became conscious. Anyway, I didn't want to, and the matter was hidden. Later, I was selected to follow Mr. Skyfox into the game "The End of the World", but when Mr. Skyfox assigned light brains to the outside as a guide, I deliberately made myself ugly so that no one would like me, and I could hide my independent thinking, but I didn't hide it from the little master. The ginseng doll pleaded softly.