63

Chapter 63: Genius

For the jackpot he won, Banxia didn't care at all, because it wasn't what he wanted, and even if the orangutan said that he awakened a very mutated power, he couldn't be interested. This may also be the reason why he still doesn't know much about spiritual cultivators, but he still looked at the introduction to spiritual cultivators and the basic cultivation methods left by the orangutsu, after all, he is still in dire straits.

This look also knows a lot about spiritual cultivators, and this is also a very perverted spiritual ability. Before the spiritual power was not qualified, it should still belong to the category of ordinary cultivators, which was indeed much stronger than those with extraordinary abilities, and it made people have the idea that spiritual power was omnipotent, which made Banxia slightly less interested.

As long as the spiritual power is enough, using spiritual power to directly use the means of attack is the most common and practical method, which is much more convenient than the tangible power of those superpowers, it is simply a good treasure for killing people! Of course, the kind of power that the orangutan said can simulate any system is not a lie.

It is natural to communicate the various elements in the air with spiritual power and simulate the attack weapons and means you want, but this consumption of mental power is very huge, so it is generally not used, because it is really an attack method that is not worth the loss.

However, what interests Banxia is the convenience of using spiritual power in real life. He experimented a little, and it was completely possible to use mental power to control all kinds of things around him so that he could realize the ideas in his heart. Start with a simple start, no need to hold the cup on the table and other things, at first because the control is not very good, of course, it is not a success, but as the control of spiritual power becomes more and more sophisticated, you can help yourself experiment anytime and anywhere, which makes Banxia happy in her heart, this is simply an alternative version of magic.

Therefore, the resentment in my heart is much less, and finally it becomes a way to improve my spiritual power all the time. What the orangutan gave were very ordinary cultivation methods, and soon he couldn't satisfy Banxia's inference, and Banxia, who knew its deep taste, finally couldn't help but automatically go to the orangutian, wanting to ask for something like cheats, although he also knew that he was a little inch-inching, but he was the only spiritual cultivator by his side, and he could only find him.

Seeing the half-summer that had not been seen for a few days, the orangutan was shocked, and the kung fu of the young man who had been deeply tormented by spiritual awakening for a few days had undergone earth-shattering changes. The orangutan secretly probed, and immediately broke out in a cold sweat, and the spiritual power of Banxia had actually begun to qualify, which was simply to the point of shocking.

"You ——。" The orangutan looked at him in horror, feeling that he didn't know what to say.

"Is there something wrong?" Banxia was also taken aback, after all, many cultivation methods were explored by himself, there would be nothing wrong, thinking of this, he was also shocked by his usual boldness.

"You are also too perverted and against the sky, how do you practice?" The orangutan asked with wide bull's eyes.

Banxia's heart relaxed when he heard this, it turned out that it was not that he was wrong, but that he was improving faster.

"I just practiced according to the booklet you gave." Banxia was also a little puzzled, he didn't lie at this point, but he added a lot of methods that he didn't pay attention to.