94

Chapter 94: Jokes

Banxia secretly tried to use spiritual power to save himself, but as soon as the spiritual power probed, his mind was instantly pierced like ten thousand needles, and he couldn't help but scream out loud in pain, no wonder they now believe in themselves so much, only tying their hands together, this is the measure they came up with to deal with themselves?

"I think you'd better not use your mental power." Zuo Zongxuan heard Banxia's screams and pushed the door and walked in.

It was only a moment's effort, and Banxia's originally somewhat haggard look was now even paler, coupled with sweat on his forehead, and for a while the person looked embarrassed.

"What is this?" The body spasms caused by the pain made Banxia's body still tremble, but he forcibly endured the huge pain in his body and looked at the white watch on his wrist and asked Zuo Zongxuan. If his feeling was correct, it seemed to emit countless extremely subtle pulsating frequencies from this just now, which not only interfered with his use of spiritual power, but also made his sea of knowledge seem to be struck by lightning, and the pain half summer suspected that his real body would be affected.

"This is a gadget in the army that is specially used to fight spiritual cultivators, and it is useless to others." Zuo Zongxuan looked at Banxia, and his expression seemed to be a little surprised: "I advise you, stop being impulsive, this is not only a prop to suppress spiritual cultivators, but also a huge damage to your sea of knowledge, you should be able to detect it, and the higher the level of your spiritual power, the greater the reaction to it."

"That's right, for the first time I felt someone trying to kill me." Banxia said coldly, his heart suddenly became seriously uneasy, this kidnapping was really not a joke.

Zuo Zongxuan was silent for a long time, just sighed softly, and then turned to go out, Banxia stared at the strong pretense on his departing figure, and then unloaded, looking at the watch-like thing on his wrist, a wry smile bloomed at the corner of his lips, he should have thought of it, and he didn't know if Sixteen had discovered his disappearance, he didn't doubt the killing intent of Shangguan and the others. What happened in reality made them choose to fight back.

Maybe it was the first pain that left too deep an impression on Banxia, or maybe it was the sequelae that Zuo Zongxuan said were particularly serious, so Banxia really didn't dare to try again for a while, so he looked particularly well-behaved when he was sent to Xanadu by the people who had fallen to heaven at night, so that Shangguan and Ouyang, who had been staring at him, sighed in relief at the same time, and their hearts tightened, they didn't believe that Banxia would really be tamed so simply.

And Banxia also couldn't believe it, they swaggered from the teleportation array directly to the paradise, although these people were disguised, but such an unimpeded appearance still made Banxia really a little speechless, is the moonlight Lanting too comfortable in recent days, and actually degenerated like this, and sixteen and eighteen were really deceived into this?

"I don't know the exact address, so it's a bit redundant for you to bring me." Banxia sighed and said to Zuo Zongxuan beside him.

"I know the address, but you still have to come to open the treasure, so you are naturally not redundant." Zuo Zongxuan said lightly.

"Do you count this as betraying Churia Damor Vosimok?" Banxia asked suddenly.

Zuo Zongxuan was silent for a long time, and glanced at him expressionlessly: "She has passed away."

"Yes?" Banxia chuckled. Zuo Zongxuan was even more ugly by Banxia's laughter, but he didn't refute anything.

"Things went so well." Dragon Gate suddenly spoke.