111

Chapter 111: Fanwai Yi Relieved

The treasure of Chulia Damel Vosimok that was rumored by the outside world finally revealed its true face, and the person who broke the news was still the leader of the Moonlight Lanting Pavilion, the eighteenth prince of the city lord of the Last World City, so they couldn't believe it.

The Eighteenth Prince entered the treasure location of Chulia Damor Vosimok with the Sixteenth Prince and the people of the Fallen Heaven, which spread throughout the "Apocalypse" game, but after he came out of the treasure land, he said that the treasure of Chulia Damel Vosimok was not owned by anyone, they could only be regarded as the first to enter, and the other players of the game had a chance. Of course, as the first person to enter, Chulia Damor Vosimok still generously gave a unique reward. As for what exactly the reward was, he was vague and vague. However, this did not prevent the treasure of Chulia Damel Wosimok from once again making a splash in the game.

It is only now that everyone realizes that the treasure of Chulia Damor Vosimok is completely different from what they imagined, in addition to each admiring Chulia Damor Wosimok more in their hearts, they are even happier that they feel that they all have a chance, maybe they will have that opportunity, and they will also get what they want in it.

The road map of the maze has also been passed on to a greater or lesser extent, do not underestimate the human imagination. At that time, when the half-summer led people to break through the pass, although there were very few people who really followed, the people who noticed it crossed the sea and showed their powers, and used all kinds of means to leave the real route of the half-summer pass, so the Chulia Damor Vosimok treasure will receive many people at least recently.

The people who entered Qiuliadan Vosimok in Sixteen and his party more or less reaped the benefits, and Sixteen did not follow to the last level, and directly passed out. The Chulia Damor Vosimok Treasure was difficult for others to get in and out, but it was easy for him, not to mention that when others were not paying attention, he set up a small teleportation array inside it, so that he could teleport in from the Apocalyptic City anytime, anywhere.

He thought that he would definitely cultivate here, in order to strive to restore his strength as soon as possible, and even make a breakthrough, so that he could carve out space and see the real Banxia in reality.

Ben wanted to meet Banxia and talk to him properly, but after dealing with the matter of Yueying City, he wanted to retreat. But he didn't expect that Banxia hadn't come out of the treasure yet, and he waited for nearly a week.

When he saw Banxia's name reappear in his friends column, he immediately contacted Banxia: "Wait for me in place, I'll pick you up immediately." Without waiting for Banxia's refusal, he left such a sentence and turned off the communication, leaving Banxia crying and laughing standing in place, didn't he know the way back to the Last City? If you want to be so troublesome, let him pick it up.

"What's going on, it's taken so long to get out of trouble?" Sixteen is a little bit safe.

"Get out of trouble?" The bitter smile in Banxia's heart deepened, when did this treasure hunt become trapped, but what he said seemed to be right.

"Hasn't the dragon gate come out until now?" There's one later than yourself, isn't it?

"It's not so easy to get control of Hull." Sixteen said lightly, but did not mean to go on with this sentence.

Banxia listened to his words and was slightly startled, what does this mean? However, looking at Sixteen's appearance, he did not ask any more.

Sixteen also looked at him carefully, Banxia's expression was a little haggard, but he was 'trapped' for more than a week, haggard and difficult, but what was the little gloomy color between his eyebrows?