Dinner

(G)I-DLE is having a nice dinner amongst themselves, all of them having fallen into easy conversation with each other as they enjoyed the homemade food cooked by Soojin (and Shuhua, kind of).

Yuqi slinks a hand into Soyeon's pants and fingers her softly.

"Yah!" Soyeon whispered quietly, annoyed. Though she couldn't deny that part of her enjoyed it. But not here! Not in front of everyone!

"What?" Yuqi asked innocently, slipping her hand out.

"Go wash your hands," Soyeon huffed.

"Why??" Yuqi asked with a hushed tone.

"Just do it," Soyeon muttered, trying not to catch the attention of the other members.

"How can I wash my hands when this food is just so good?" Yuqi brought her fingers up to her mouth and sucked on them as someone would when they finished eating cheetos.

Soyeon's heart and mind aren't cooperating. Her thoughts are telling her that Yuqi should wash her hands immediately or else, but her heart was thinking that Yuqi just looked so hot and she really wanted to find out what would happen next.

"Wash your hands, they're dirty," Soyeon turned away so that Yuqi wouldn't see her furious blushing. "Just like your thoughts," she mumbled.

Yuqi let out a sneaky chuckle before getting up from the table to wash her hands. She had totally seen Soyeon blushing.