Rizz

Yuqi sighed in boredom, resting her head on her hand as she watched Minnie pose while she waited for her turn. Then she got an idea. She turned towards Soyeon, who was monitoring Minnie. She tapped the leader on her shoulder.

"Soyeon.. Are you a parking ticket?"

Soyeon's brows furrowed. "Don't start, woogs."

"Because you have 'fine' written all over you."

"If you want to impress me, you're going to have to do better than that."

Yuqi sighed, giving up. Then she got another idea.

"Soyeon.. Can you control water?"

Soyeon rolled her eyes. "No, Yuqi, now go get dressed, it's almost your turn."

"'Cause you make me wet."

"Go. Now."

Yuqi sighed, going off to the dressing room. She tried to pull her shirt over her head, but got stuck. She stomped her foot in frustration, deciding to just wait until someone else came in to help her since it'd be Soyeon, the one next in line for the shoot after Yuqi. Then, the door opened and Yuqi decided that this was her chance to impress the leader, or at least cure her boredom.

"Hey, baby, I wish you were my little toe.. 'cause I want to bang you on every piece of furniture I own."

"Eh?"

Yuqi chuckled, knowing that what she had just said must have left Soyeon feeling hot. But she was still stuck. So, she motioned towards herself, asking for help.

She pulled the shirt over Yuqi's head successfully, and then Yuqi noticed. It was Soojin, not Soyeon. The older put her hand on Yuqi's shoulder. "Yuqi.. Um.. we're going to have to talk after this shoot, alright? Until then.. Just.." Soojin pat her shoulder softly with an awkward smile, walking back out of the room in a hurry.

Yuqi groaned in annoyance, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.