Kral Zera

꧁────────♡-♡-♡────────꧂

"We're almost there," Xyra commented as she zoomed in on a map. The both of you were nearing the place of the Kral Zera in the Red Lion, right behind Lotor and Shiro in the Black Lion.

While the both of them would make a grand entrance to the event, you and Xyra would stay back and hide. After all, you couldn't just expose your weapons. You had to find a place that was far enough to be hidden but still in perfect distance to shoot correctly.

"Prepare the pods while I find a safe place to land."

Xyra left the cockpit and readied them. You'd park Red nearby and get to the event by two single-person pods that you found in the Castle. They were powered by jets, small enough to stay pretty much invisible to the others and perfect for the job.

You looked into the distance, where you could already see the dark purple stage on top of a large set of stairs. You took in a deep breath, feeling anxiety course through your system at the sight of it. It reminded you of the Zirakal, which was pretty unsettling to say the least. The whole thing was situated on tip of a steep mountain. The whole area around it was full of snow and icy smoke; probably because the planet was pretty much dead now and lost all its warmth of the core.

You shook your head and made an effort to focus on the task at hand instead, tapping on the console to detect a moon or small planet nearby. Luckily, there were a few to choose from.

According to what Lotor said, this place was the first planet that the Galra had conquered. In the process, they must've blown it up a lot, creating the little moons surrounding them.

You pulled on the handles, slowly steering Red to a halt while the Black Lion went ahead. Any minute now, the Kral Zera would start. "Xyra, are you ready?"

You heard her confirm from the other room. The moon right in front of you was shaped likea normal sphere, only that it had a deep indent on one side. It was perfect to park your Lion there, rather than on the surface.

With quick but carefuly motions, you brought Red to said spot and immediately jumped from your seat to the back of the room where you had stashed two rifles and a load of magazines in two seperate bags. One for you, and one for Xyra.

You picked them up and threw them over your shoulder as you joined your teammate at the exit.

"Here," you called out before tossing her the bag.

The pods stood ready for the both of you; you walked over and gripped the handles. Red's mouth opened and immediately, you picked it up to hold it in front of your chest.

"Have you ever used things like these before?" You asked Xyra, who shook her head in response.

"You?"

You shook your head as well. They looked like the front of a motorcycle, without anything else really. They were pretty heavy as well, but luckily that did not matter in zero-gravity.