Home pt3

꧁────────♡-♡-♡────────꧂

"We'll see each other tomorrow at dawn then," you said before leaving Xyra's room. You closed the door behind you and stepped into the hallways.

The both of you just finished your plans for tomorrow, where the Kral Zera would take place. A few days had passed and the team was still not decided on whether to take Lotor there or stay away. On one side, Lotor and Shiro were advocating to use this opportunity to get Lotor on the throne and take control of the empire now that Zarkon was gone. On the other side, Allura and the others deemed it too dangerous.

Personally, you decided to stay out of the discussion but you were on Shiro's side in secret. The others didn't know but after talking to Lotor a few times, he knew he had your support; because it benefitted you, of course.

The day before the trade for Mr Holt when you talked to Lotor, you left the room with a new plan on how to go about it. Two plans to be exact. One was for the rest of the team, and another one only for Lotor and Shiro.

You knew they would bring Mr Holt to the trade, that's what you told Pidge and Matt. What you also knew was that they would not hand him over just like that. And they didn't. From what you heard, they used holograms to trick your team.

This was actually good for you, because now that Zarkon had proven to be untrustworthy, your side was more than justified to attack without earning critique from Allura and the others. All they wanted was to get Pidge's father back and leave in safety but they failed to see the big opportunity that presented itself if they just planned correctly.

You got Lotor and Shiro to execute your idea for you without anyone else knowing you were behind it. Zarkon was now dead, just like you wanted.

At first, when you suggested the idea to Lotor, you thought this would automatically make him the next emperor and get you to the intel of the Zirakal immediately, but that wasn't the case. Another stone laid in your path- the Kral Zera- and you'd make sure to finish the plan.

You hadn't told them exactly how you would do it, and you wouldn't. The only thing you had to do now was to convince Shiro to pull through anyway, despite the rest of the team. It wouldn't be difficult, since he seemed to be convinced of the idea from the start.

You'd then join in secret, and ensure that no one else got a chance to get to the throne.

Right now, you knew he would be on the way to the training deck so that's where you were headed. You turned around the corner and quickened your pace when you heard his familiar steps ahead of you.

"Shiro?" you called out as you jogged to him. He halted, turning around the corner and smiling. "(Y/N), good morning."

"You're headed to the training deck, right? Mind if I join you today?" you asked nicely as you joined him on his walk.