chapter 11

Jorge's pov

*As soon as I was outside the room, I knew that I screw up. Why did I even think about that? My decision was too fast. Damn. She threw dishes on me. Mechi, who was passing by, apparently noticed my face expression and looked at me with a grin on her face*

Me: What happened Jorge?

J: She threw dishes on me

Me: Yeah. You moved on too fast

J: I noticed that too... I gotta go

Me: Where?

J: Home, to find a way to get close to Martina again

*I got home and jumped on the couch, thinking. Okay, from now on, no moving on fast, no trying to take the doll off her hands and no dangerous dishes near Martina... Why is that doll so important for her anyway? I need to find out why. Mabye it could help me... after half an hour of radical thinking, I think a light bulb appeared over my head and I got something*

Martina's pov

...

M: Mariana, look at the sunset. It's beautiful, right? I remember every sunset we've seen together, when we sat in the grass and sang our songs...

*A few flashbacks played in my mind and I realized how many things have changed. How much I want to change. I had a tiny bit of faith in Jorge but he isn't the special one. He is just like all the others who had tried. Surely, he has something that the others don't. His words. Every word he says absorbs in me. In my brain. And my heart. Especially one sentence got fixed in me. I must want.*