chapter 105

Martina's pov

*I couldn't stop thinking about Jorge's life all night. I mean, his fiancé. I know clearly that I've seen her somewhere. Her face seems very familiar. If only I could remember. My memory isn't the same as it was. The only thing I remember from my past is my early childhood and the... the night. That fatal night. The rest are just small pieces of memories. But, mabye she doesn't have anything to do with me. Mabye she has been to the hospital too and I saw her in the hall perhaps. Jorge opening the door snapped me from my thoughts.*

J: Hi

M: Good morning

J: You're ready to go out?

M: Yes, sure

*I stood up and walked out of the room. Together, we headed to the exit, hand in hand. There it goes again. When he touched my hand, my whole body shivered. We passed the gate and he lead me to the parking lot*

M: Where are you taking me?

J: The park is quite far, I think we should go by car

*After he said that, he opened the door for me*

J: Ladies first

M: Oh, thank you

*I sat in the car, so did Jorge and he started driving*

M: You have a nice car

J: Thank you, when I was young, I worked really hard and saved every cent to get this machine

M: When I'm out, I will make my driver's tests too

J: You think forward

M: It motivates me. To get out of the hospital

J: And I'm happy for that

*I spent the rest of the ride watching out of window, while listening to the radio Jorge turned on.*

J: We're here

M: Whoa

*I looked up, at the big carousel upon my head.*

J: Let me just park the car and we can go

*After finding a place to park, we headed to the entrance*

J: What do you want to try first?

M: Let's go to the labyrinth first

J: Okay

...

*We've been to a lot of attractions, including the gaint carousel. Now, we're walking around with cotton candy in our hands*

J: Oh, come here

*He took my hand and dragged me to the range. He took the gun and a man gave him three pellets. He shot once, twice, three times, didn't miss any of the shots. The man gave Jorge a small box with his prize and he smiled at me*

J: For you

M: Oh, thank you, I-

*Before I finished, his phone started ringing*

J: Hold on

*He picked up the phone and turned pale immediately.*

J: Now?!