chapter 46

Martina's pov

*I was eating my breakfast when Jorge came in.*

J: Good morning

M: Hi

J: Take your time with breakfast, we aren't in a hurry

*He said and walked to the window. When I finished with the food, I turned at the window and observed Jorge. He was looking out. After five minutes of silence, he still kept looking out. What is out there? I stood up, walked to the window and looked out too. He looked at me and then back at the park outside*

M: What do you find so interesting there?

J: Not really. What about you? Can you see something that caught your attention?

M: Everything.

J: Everything?

M: Yes. You know, you see and touch all the things out there whenever you want. But I can't. I can barely leave this room. The fact that I am here with you, talking and being so close is like a miracle for me.

J: You are close to getting out of here.

M: Really?

J: Yes

*I looked at Mariana on the bed, shaking her head. Those two are different poles. And I am in the middle.*

M: Jorge... when I am ready to go out... you will go with me, right?

J: Of course. I want to be the first one to see you.

*He said and came closer. My eyes darted at his as he raised his hand and placed a strand of my hair behind my ear. My cheeks burned red and I turned back to the view out. He did the same, peeking at me once or twice*

J: Can we start?

M: Just a few minutes. I want to enjoy the view

Jorge's pov

*I peeked at Martina again, seeing how excited she is from the outside. She is smiling. And I am happy to see her like this.*