chapter 49

Jorge's pov

*My head was about to explode when I ran to the bathroom with need to vomit. Damn it. I should've controled myself more. When the headache submitted, I made myself ready to work and left the apartment. I pulled out the car keys but then noticed my parking space is empty. Where the hell is my car? I drove to the bar yesterday and then... oh. I left it at Stephie. That means I have to go there by myself. When I arrived, I quickly unlocked the car and was about to sit in*

??: So, you remembered where you left it

*I turned around and faced Stephie with a bright smile*

J: Hi, yeah, I do. And I am happy to have my car because this morning wasn't really nice. I don't have energy for walking

S: You were crazy yesterday, I tought you'd drink some cocktalis or beer but you chose tall ones.

J: Anyway, it was a nice evening. Where are you going now?

S: I'm going to work

J: I can take you there if you want

S: Really? That's great. Thank you

*We sat in my car and I drove Stephie at her working place*

S: Thank you again. See you later

*She said and left my car.*

...

J: Good morning Martina

M: Hi

*I sat on the other side of the bed, towards her. Martina was squeezing the doll in her hand, as if I want to take it away from her*

J: ... you don't have to be afraid, I won't take Mariana away

*She looked at me surprised at first but then, her grip unloosed.*

J: Good. Now, you are doing a great job.

*Her face lit up with happiness. That literally melted my heart*

J: I think you could go out at the end of the week.

M: ... really?

*Her voice was so unsure and she squeezed the doll again*

J: I mean, going out when nobody is around. We will be the only ones in the park

*I said and pointed at the window*

M: How can you do that?

J: I can. But do you want to go?