chapter 20

Jorge's pov

*Damn. I was rude again. But that doesn't matter now. I turned back at Martina and walked closer*

J: No, please, no throwing anything on me. I will place the tray on this side of the bed and then you can take it.

*I came closer and closer... until I was at the edge of the bed, right towards Martina. I placed the food there and distanced. Martina started eating as I watched her, that made her feel very uncomfortable but I am not gonna stop until she answers*

J: I will stop watching if you will answer. Do you want me to help?

*She thought for a while but then raised her head up, looked at me with her sad eyes and nodded. Great!*

J: Thank you, I am happy that you trust me. Now excuse me please, just for a while, I'm going to the restroom

Martina's pov

*When he closed the door, I took Mariana in my hands*

M: Mariana, wake up... can you hear me? I can't hear you... do you remember what happened yesterday? I know that they came for me, then what am I doing here? I remember every minute... we were alone and then heard some sounds... and then... I saw that face. His face... do you remember what happened after that Mariana?

Jorge's pov

*I was about to enter the room but heard some sounds. Martina... was talking to herself... I peeked in and saw her talking to the doll. I could hear her saying that they came for her. Who are they? And his face. What is she talking about? The only explanation on this is that she had... she had hallucinations. How many times had that already happened?*