chapter 73

Jorge's pov

*Me and Martina were sitting on the grass, enjoying the sun, when a shadow faded the light away from us. I looked up, seeing a guy. A patient according to the clothes. Martina was looking at the guy aswell as me, but with more confusion than I had*

J: Hi

??: Hi, can I join you?

*I turned at Martina, who didn't take her eyes off him*

J: Martina, can he?

*She nodded slowly and we watched the guy sitting down towards us. Now I could see his face. Brown hair, blue eyes and a birthmark on his left cheek*

J: I am Jorge, this is Martina

??: I'm Pepe, nice to meet you

*He said and shook my hand. Then he reached out for Martina's. She looked at him, then at me, and after a while of staring shook his hand. Wow.*

P: I've never seen you here

J: We don't usually go ou-

??: Jorge Blanco, can I talk to you for a while?

*A  voice behind me called. What...*

??: Just for a while!

J: Come Martina

*I said and stood up. But she didn't move. Her eyes were still fixed on Pepe.*

J: Martina?

P: She can stay here with me, you will be back in a while, right?

J: No, that is okay, I will-

P: I don't bite

??: JORGE!

J: Martina, hurry

*She didn't answer me. And kept staring.*

J: I will be back in two minutes, okay?

*I said and ran off, feeling very worried about Martina*

Martina's pov

*Jorge left me alone with Pepe. I wasn't able to answer Jorge because my brain was... into something else. This man. He looks familiar.*

P: He likes you a lot, huh? But don't worry, he will be back soon. I am actually looking for new friends because being alone isn't for me and you seemed like a nice person.

*He talked so fast and long.*

P: So, for how long have you been here?

M: Three years

*My mouth said automatically. Since when am I able to talk to strangers?*

P: Wow, I came one week ago. Do you have some friends? Mabye you can introduce me, I would like to be your friend

*I shook my head slightly and he looked directly into my eyes. His eyes... I have seen those somewhere...*

P: Don't be sad, I am your friend now

*Suddenly Jorge came back and sat on the grass next to me*

J: So, everything okay?

P: Brilliant.