chapter 68

Martina's pov

*I woke up to another day in my room. But I feel... relaxed. I am not tired. Not as usually. That is amazing! Interesting how after... burning Mariana everything is okay. I faced a stranger yesterday, and now I even feel better. Well, he was not a stranger. He was my doctor too. But he made so much pressure and was strict. He drove me crazy. That I had to throw something at him. Jorge... he is different. I threw dishes at him. And it didn't stop him from helping. I believe he can do it. Heal me.*

J: Good morning Martina!

*He said happily and came in with a small bag*

M: Hi

J: So, how did you survive the night alone?

M: I am here, still breathing

J: And Mariana? Did she, you know... appear?

M: No, how could she? She is burned

J: That's great

M: Wait wait wait, you asked if she appeared. She acually can?

J: Well, according to that long relationship you had to her, she can. But if you don't see her now, you shouldn't see her later

M: Good.

J: Let me just place my phone here...

*He placed his phone on the table next to the chair where I was sitting and looked at me*

J: Yesterday, you were awesome. For your courage, I bought you this.

*He opened the bag and pulled out a packet of sweets!*

M: Oh god, CANDY!

J: I think you haven't eaten sweets like this since you are here. I also didn't know what kind do you like so I bought my favorites

M: These are my favorite! Thank you!

*I opened the packet and put a gummy bear in my mouth. This tastes so good. How could I live without this? I was so happy that I almost forgot Jorge watched me stuffing my mouth with gummies. He was happy too.*

M: Do you want some?

J: No, thank you

M: Take some. I am not gonna stuff my mouth alone

*I said with my mouth full. He chuckled and ate some bears too. We kept on eating until his phone started ringing*

M: Jorge, someone named Stephie is calling you