chapter 35

Martina's pov

M: Poor Jorge. But cancer is something we can't change. Right Mariana?

*I looked at Mariana who had a sad face*

M: At first, when I touched him, I felt like it would make him a bit happier. His hands are so soft and warm... But when he placed his hand on mine, I doubted. Luckily, it really made Jorge happier. He has a lot of problems now. His mother is ill, he has to find a girlfriend... and also take care of me. If he will help me, I'd like to see his girl one day.

Jorge's pov

*I arrived home and layed in my bed. Who the hell was that taxi driver? But he said really deep things... and he was right. I dialed my father's number and waited for the answer*

Jd: Hi Jorge

J: Hi, I'd like to make a birthday celebration. But just with you, me and mum. Also Cande, Ruggero and Mechi. Is that okay?

Jd: Of course! In our house? On saturday?

J: Okay

Jd: See you then

J: And, do I have to prepare something?

Jd: No, me and your mum will do everything

J: Thank you. See you later

Jd: Bye!

*I ended the call and closed my eyes. Done. A small celebration. The best thing today was when me and Martina touched. Her hand was so small and cold. But still, it warmed my heart up. She is doing her best, that is for sure. One day, she will be able to keep in touch with me for a longer time. And get rid of that doll. What is so special about her?*