chapter 65

Martina's pov

*She was standing towards me now, looking at me with a kind of an evil smile.*

M: Solution?

Ma: Yeah. I am sorry Martina.

M: Wh-what. Why are you-why are you sorry?

Ma: That it had gone this far. I don't want to do this

*She said and came closer. That made me step back.*

Ma: We've been friends since... forever? It was fine. Until that guy came. And you chose him over me.

*Mariana kept coming closer and I kept stepping back. Until I felt the cold wind blowing on my back. The window is opened.*

M: Mariana, wh-whatever you are about to do, th-think about it first

Ma: I had plenty of time to think. You know when? When you were busy having fun with Jorge.

*I was petrified. And my body was freezed so I couldn't defend myself. She was right. We've been friends since forever. And now she wants to kill me. The tears and sweat watered my face and I barely kept myself on my feet. Mariana came even closer, and I had nowhere to go. This is the end.*

Jorge's pov

*I came back in Martina's room because of the phone I forgot there, I got shocked. Martina was standing at the window, just about to jump*

J: MARTINA!

M: No! Don't come near me!

J: Listen to me, don't move, everything will be okay.

*I said and stated coming closer. When I looked at her, I got... more confused. Martina didn't want to jump.*

M: No, it won't! And she got only one solution!

J: Mariana?!

M: Bye Jorge

*As fast as my instincts let me, I ran to the window and held Martina's wrists so she couldn't move*

J: Listen! Mariana isn't real! You have hallucinations!

M: No, she is real, she-she is right behind you

J: Martina, look at me.

*Her eyes met mine, I could see all the fear. That made me afraid too.*

J: Wish for her not to be here

M: I-

J: Do it!

*Martina closed her eyes, then opened them again.*

M: She is really gone.

J: Come

*I led her to the bed and she sat down, shocked, tired and clumsy*

M: Mariana- she is not alive?

J: No, she is only in your head.

M: And as long as she is here, I will see her?

J: Probably

*She stood up, raised the doll up and gave it to me*

M: Take her. Please.