chapter 51

Martina's pov

*The days passed by quickly as my excitement grew bigger and bigger. Mariana kept talking negatively about Jorge and my latest decisions, but she is now something I am confused of. She had good ideas and wanted the best for me, in a positive way when I was down. Now I am going on and on and she changed her mind.*

M: I don't know what do you want

Ma: I want you to get that you are taking a risk

M: Going out is a risk?

Ma: Yes

M: Why?

Ma: It is a first step for separating us.

M: No. And I want to go out. Jorge said that-

Ma: Jorge, Jorge, Jorge. He blew your mind

M: I... I do trust him.

Ma: You-you what? Okay then. You prefer a ken doll doctor with green eyes before me. Go out. But I am staying.

M: You can't-

*In that moment, someone opened the door and entered*

J: Good morning Martina! So? How do you feel? It's the day D. We are going out

M: I feel... I feel great. Very excited.

J: Good! Can we go? I made sure noone is in the hall. Really. Nobody. Only Mercedes is waiting at the gate

*He said, opened the door and stepped out. I stood freezed for a while and just stared. Then I stepped on the doorsill and slowly peeked my head out. Really, only me and him in this hall. I took one, two, three steps forward and appeared outside my room. After such a long time. I am out. I turned at Jorge who closed the door and looked at my hands.*

J: Mariana is not going out?

M: No. I- she wants to stay

J: Oh. Okay

*He said and smiled at me.*

J: Let's go

*He headed to the exit with long and fast steps*

M: Wait

*I said and he stopped. Before I reached his level, I took a deep breath, closed my eyes for a while amd wrapped my arm around his. He looked very surprised and my cheeks burned. But I felt safer.*

J: Let's go.

*After that sentence, we headed to the park.*